Macys employees can view paychecks, review work schedules and access other work-related information through the Macys employee portal, Macys InSite. To be able to view this information, you must complete the Macys InSite employee login procedure.
This guide will walk you through the Macys InSite employee login procedure. We will also provide details regarding possible Macys login issues and Macys support contact details.
Macys InSite Employee Login Instructions
Before you can access Macys InSite employee platform, you will need to have your employee ID number and a password. You can get this information from your HR department. Once you complete the Macys InSite employee login procedure for the first time, you will be able to change your password.
When you have everything prepared and you’re ready to sign in, follow these instructions:
- Visit the Macys InSite employee login platform at hr.macys.net.
- Click the red Sign In button that appears on the welcome page. Read the Site Requirements in detail or the Disclosures before you do so, if preferred.
- Fill out the two fields marked in green above: 8 Digit Employee ID and Password.
- Read your Macys InSite employee login information to make sure that you entered it correctly.
- Push the red Submit button to access your account.
MacysNet Login Steps
The second relevant login portal we will talk about is MacysNet. It is used by associates to view online business activities or to update their account information. This platform also requires a registered user name and password. To sign in, go through these steps:
- Connect to the MacysNet website.
- Click the grey Log In button we highlighted in green above.
- Type your User Name in the first field highlighted in green.
- Enter your Password in the one directly underneath.
- Press the Login button after you have verified your login credentials for accuracy.
Macys InSite Employee Login Assistance
You can get help for either one of the Macys employee login portals, if required. Both portals provide forgot password links that take you step by step for recovering or resetting your login info. Please note that you need to have your employee ID at hand for resetting your Macys InSite employee login password. For MacysNet, you need to provide your first and last name and email address to have instructions emailed to you. See the full steps for each portal below.
- Go to the Macys InSite employee login page, using the first link we inserted in our guide.
- Push the Sign In button.
- Click the grey Forgot/Unlock Password link we pointed out in the image above.
- Enter your 8 Digit Employee ID in the blank field on the page.
- Hit the Submit button.
- Follow any other instructions that appear on your screen to reset your password.
MacysNet Sign In Assistance
- Access the MacysNet login page.
- Click the link that reads Forgot your User Name or Password?, which can be found under the blank Password button.
- Type your First Name.
- Continue with your Last Name.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Push the Submit button.
- Check your inbox and go through the steps described there.
Macys Contact Info
To contact Macy’s regarding their Employee Connection site or any HR-related inquiry, use their contact form. Please remember to include your Associate ID and your division so you can get the help you need as fast as possible.
If you prefer speaking over the phone, you can use the Macy’s customer service phone number – 1 800 BUY MACY (1 800 289 6229). This department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Specific department phone numbers and hours of operation can be accessed on their contact page.
Furthermore, the street address for Macy’s is:
680 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Finally, don’t hesitate to go to the Macy’s corporate website for any other information about this company.