We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Students can access the TCI platform online for their course, homework, and other educational resources offered by their teachers. Each student will have a personal account on the TCI platform which can be accessed throug the TCI student login page. The login procedure for students is slightly different for students and teachers. This guide will focus on the TCI student sign in procedure.
In addition to login steps, we also feature helpful tips and information for common login issues. We’ve also included contact information for TCI support departments, in case the issues you have encountered are not covered by this guide, or you cannot resolve them yourself.
TCI Student Login Walkthrough
If you have already created your TCI Student account, you can login using the steps below. If you have not created an account yet, you can take a look at our Help section below for the account creation steps.
- Go to the main TeachTCI website, www.teachtci.com.
- Select the “Student Sign In” tab at the top of the www.teachtci.com landing page. The TCI student login menu should load in a few moments.
- In the first field, you must enter your teacher’s email or username, which ever they gave you for login purposes. If you are not sure which you should enter, you should ask your teacher.
- In the second field of the TCI student login form, you must enter your personal username.
- In the last field, you must enter the password you created for your TCI account.
- Lastly, you have to click the “Sign in” tab to complete the TCI student login procedure.
TCI Student Login Help
Like we mentioned above, if you do not already have a student account with LearnTCI, you will need to create one in order to access programs like LearnTCI Social Studies Alive and others. Below you can see how you can create an account:
- Open the www.teachtci.com website.
- Click the “Student Sign in” tab at the top.
- This will open the TCI student login page. However, instead of filling out the form, you will have to click the green “Create an account” tab at the bottom of the form.
- The TCI student account creation page will open. It is very similar to the TCI student login page.
- In the first field, enter the email address or username of your teacher.
- In the next field, enter your last name.
- Write your initial in the smallest box.
- Ente your first name in the following blank space.
- Create a username for your account. We recommend you use your name for the username, unless your teacher specified otherwise.
- Create a unique password for your account.
- Confirm your password.
- Click the purple tab marked “Create an account”.
The most common login issue you may encounter is forgetting or mistyping your account password. If this happens, you can fix it from the TCI student login menu easily. Below the password field of the menu, on the left, you will see a link “Forgot password?”. Click this link and you will be guided through the password reset procedure.
If the login issues persist, or if you cannot resolve them on your own, you can contact the TeachTCI support team online, through the teachtci.desk.com. Here you will also find a FAQ page. Most topics are related to teacher issues related to the platform, but you’ll also find useful resources for students at the end. You can also leave feedback through the dedicated page. You can offer suggestions for improvements, or point out flaws you’ve encountered