Lafayette webmail login is an essential process for communication and collaboration among teachers and students of the Lafayette College in Pennsylvania. The webmail Lafayette offers through the Lafayette webmail login page provides direct access to the school’s calendar, contacts and email. The Lafayette College webmail at Lafayette College webmail is very easy to access and will only take a couple of minutes to sign into. Nevertheless, we are well aware that it can get tricky the first time around. If you need any assistance, don’t hesitate to consult our Lafayette Webmail Login Guide.
Our guide not only includes full instructions on how to sign into Lafayette webmail, but it also contains guidance on how to get additional help for tech problems. You also benefit from a complete My Lafayette login walkthrough, as well as one for Lafayette Zimbra. To make the experience complete for you, we have also included a section with various details about the Lafayette College and their official website.
Without further ado, welcome to our Lafayette Webmail Login Guide!
Steps for Lafayette Webmail Login
First things first, we need to cover the specific instructions you need to follow for Lafayette webmail login. In order to sign in, you will need your login credentials – username and password. You should have already received this information from the school, but if you don’t have them, you can use the contacts in the next section of our guide to get in touch with the appropriate professionals. Make sure that the computer you are signing in from has a stable internet connection. After that, simply go through these steps:
- Visit the official Lafayette webmail login page: https://webmail.lafayette.edu. There are several ways to reach the website, but we recommend that you click our link to avoid any connection issues.
- Once the website is loaded, please check with the image we have included above to make sure that you’re in the right place.
- To the left side of your screen, you will see a large Lafayette webmail login box. As you can already notice, you need to first enter your username.
- After typing your username, provide your password in the second blank space.
- To ensure that you have entered your Lafayette webmail login credentials properly, check for any typos or misspellings.
- To finish the Lafayette webmail login process, click the dark red log in
- You should now have full access to your webmail account with Lafayette College.
Help for LafayetteWebmail
If you paid attention when entering your login credentials, you shouldn’t have had any problems with signing into your account. However, a technical difficulty can show up any time. Regardless if you can’t remember your username or password or you just seem to be having recurring troubles, all you have to do is access the Lafayette Help Center.
If you are already on the Lafayette webmail login page, all you have to do is click the blue link entitled Managing Your Lafayette credentials. It can be found directly under the login box. If you’re not on the website, use the link from the previous section of our guide for fast access. You will be automatically redirected to the Technology Help page. Here you can carry out a series of tasks, including:
- Changing your password
- Setting or resetting your password
- Administering your alternate email
This is also the same page you can use to get in touch with a tech support representative. If you want to talk to them over the phone, call 610 330 5501. If you need to email them with descriptions or attachments (like screen captures to illustrate your issue), use email@example.com. You can also Submit a Help Request by clicking the link with this name on the right panel of the Technology Help page. Please note that if you want to call their tech lounge, you have to do so during their hours of operation. They are open from 12 pm to 8 pm from Monday through Friday, between 12 pm and 5 pm on Saturday and Sunday from 4 pm to 8 pm.
Before you reach out to them, it might help to look over their topics and FAQs to save time for both parties. You will find both of these links on the right hand side of the tech support page.
Log into My Lafayette
As you will soon find out, signing into My Lafayette strongly resembles Lafayette webmail login. The page actually looks almost identical, with the exception of some useful information on the left side. You will also need to have your login credentials prepared, so make sure that you have access to your username and password. Once you have them, follow these instructions:
- Go to https://my.lafayette.edu, the My Lafayette login page. Likewise, it is the easiest if you click our link for direct and secure access.
- Before you sign into your account, you can optionally Learn more about the service if you click the link with this name on the right side of your screen.
- To log in directly, start by typing in your username.
- Afterwards, enter the password related to your My Lafayette account.
- Check your credentials for accuracy and click log in to finish everything up.
If you face any problems, don’t hesitate to use the Managing Your Lafayette credentials link. It will take you to the same page we previously described in our guide, the one related to tech support.
Zimbra Lafayette Login Instructions
If you have successfully completed Lafayette webmail login or My Lafayette login, then logging into Lafayette Zimbra will be a breeze for you. You will soon notice the pattern that the steps are basically the same for each of these processes, just like the credentials you need. Logging into Zimbra only has one additional step that is easy to understand and perform. When you’re ready, go through these instructions:
- Connect to the https://mail.lafayette.edu You will see that it looks different from the other Lafayette login pages, with a light grey background and a blue login box in the middle.
- In the first empty field, provide your Username for Zimbra.
- Naturally, follow up with your Password.
- Users accessing Zimbra from a personal or safe computer can check Stay signed in to have their credentials stored on their device. Of course, we don’t recommend this option for anyone logging in from a public computer or one that is shared.
- Before finishing up your Zimbra login for Lafayette, you need to choose what Version suits your requirements the best. The five options you have are:
If you want more information about any one of these, click the white What’s This? link located right next to the drop down.
- Click the blue Sign In button to access Lafayette Zimbra.
About Lafayette College
All relevant information about Lafayette College can be found on http://lafayette.edu, their official website. It includes information about the college, their departments and programs, admissions, tuition, financial aid, campus life and more.
You can find Lafayette College at 730 High St, Easton, PA 18042. You can also connect with them on social media with the icons in the footer of their website. Don’t hesitate to call them at 610 330 5000 for any inquiries about their programs, degrees or other relevant topics.