Televox Solutions provides lab testing services for hospitals, doctors offices, and dental offices through their LabCall testing services. If you have had a lab test that was managed by Televox, you can use their handy online website to check out your test results as soon as possible. In our LabCall test results login guide, we will show you how to access your test results from a computer or smartphone. Keep reading to find out all the steps of the LabCall Test Results login process and learn how to solve common login errors.
Labcall Test Results Login at www.mytestresults.com
Use these instructions to reach your account from a computer.
- Go directly to the LabCall Test Results login page by entering www.mytestresults.com into your web browser.
- Write your customer or client number in the first blank field.
- Type your client login name or your unique ID number into the second blank field.
- Add your personal identification number in the last blank field.
- Place a checkmark in the “Remember Me” option if you want your login information to be stored on your computer.
- Click the grey button that says “Login.”
Labcall Test Results Mobile Login Guidelines
To view your LabCall test results on a smartphone, follow these instructions.
- Open the web browsing app on your smartphone.
- Enter www.mytestresults.com into the address bar.
- Write your client number or your customer number in the first empty box.
- Add your unique ID number or client login number in the second empty field.
- Put your PIN code in the last blank field.
- Check the “Remember Me” option to have your login information stored on your phone.
- Tap the grey button that says “Login.”
LabCall Test Results Mobile Login for Apple Devices
Since LabCall does not have a test results retrieval app for Apple devices, people with iPhones will need to login with their Safari web browser instead.
LabCall Test Results Mobile Login for Android Devices
People with Android devices should login with a mobile web browser because there is not a LabCall app.
LabCall Test Results Login Help
Customers who cannot login due to incorrect user information will need to locate their lab test receipt and enter the information found on it. Those who have lost their patient information should call their doctor’s office and request a copy of their LabCall account login information. You may need to delete cookies before logging in if someone has previously chosen the “Remember Me” option and logged in to a different account on your computer. If the website does not seem to be functioning due to a technical error, call the Televox Technical Calls Center at 877-269-2904.
LabCall Test Results Company Contact & Links
If you want to ask about the LabCall test results login process, you can reach the main office for Televox LabCall by calling 800-644-4266 or sending a letter to TeleVox Software, 1110 Montlimar Drive Suite 700, Mobile, Alabama 36609. The main branch of the company can be contacted by filling out the Televox Solutions contact form if you have any other inquiries that you would like to make. They also respond to messages sent to their Facebook or Twitter pages.