With so many Kroger employees across the country, the company has created a series of employee portals. In this guide, we will offer you Kroger employees login instructions for most of these platforms. These include short step-by-step guides to GreatPeople.me Kroger employee login, Kroger Pay Stub, and Kroger Associate Benefits portals.
Kroger Employee Login at GreatPeople.me
In order to get to the Kroger employee login page for checking out your work schedule, you need to visit the GreatPeople.me website. The instructions are very clear, as you soon will find out:
- Go to the Kroger employee login portal, greatpeople.me. The greatpeople.me page will redirect you to a secured login menu, thus, the address in your address bar will not be greatpeople.me.
- Once you land on the secure greatpeople.me employee login page for Kroger Co., you’ll see the login menu on the right.
- Type in your Enterprise User ID (EUID) in the first blank space. All employees receive an EUID when they become Kroger employees. If you do not have an EUID, or can’t remember what it is, contact your manager or the Security Information contact at your local Kroger store.
- Type your password in the second field.
- Click the grey “Sign In” button to complete the greatpeople.me Kroger employee login procedure.
Kroger Employee Sign In for Associate Benefits
One of the perks of Kroger career jobs are the numerous benefits Kroger employees can take advantage of. To view ll the information on your benefits privately, you can access Kroger’s dedicated login page for employees.
- Visit the Kroger employee benefits website, mylifeatkroger.com
- Once you are on the mylifeatkroger.com page, you have the option of choosing which information you want to view. There is a drop-down menu in the middle of the main page. Your options will be:
- Current Kroger Associate
- Spouse or Domestic Partner
- Choose the Current Kroger Associate option to view your Kroger employee benefits.
- Type in your EUID. It is the same as the one you use for the GreatPeople.me Kroger employee login procedure.
- Type in your password.
- Read the Corporate Information Security Policy before proceeding.
- Press I Agree to finish the process.
And speaking of employee benefits, you can check out our “401k vs IRA: How To Decide Which Is Right For You?” blog post to see which one is right for you.
Kroger Pay Stub Login
To gain access to your Kroger pay stubs, you need to go through Kroger Intranet employee login, also known as SecureWEB or the ExpressHR application. This is what you have to do:
- Access the secure Kroger employee website, ess.kroger.com
- Read the statements above the company’s employee login form.
- Write your Enterprise User ID in the first field
- Write your password in the second field
- Press the I Agree button to acknowledge that you have read and accepted the statements above. This will allow you to access your Kroger Pay Stub employee account
- Make sure when you leave the Kroger Pay Stub website that you log out of your employee account, and not just close the ess.kroger.com web page.
Kroger Employee Login Help
All Kroger login portals for employees have troubleshooting options for those who get locked out of their accounts. If you forget your password for your GreatPeople.me account, Kroger Pay Stub account or MyKrogerBenefits account, you can click on the “Forgot Password” link available at each page.
In the GreatPeople.me Kroger employee website, you can find the password reset feature on the “What is this?” link next to the password field. You can reset the password yourself, by following the online instructions. If you need further assistance, you can call the Kroger employee support line at 1-800-952-8889.
If you are trying to access your Kroger employee benefits account and want to speak with a support representative, you can call the Kroger benefits service center. Their number is 1-877-373-3397. If you are having issues with your Kroger Benefits password, you can contact 1-800-952-8889.
The Kroger Pay Stub support center phone number is the same as that for the GreatPeople.me employee page, namely 1-800-952-8889.
For more information about the Kroger company and Kroger stores, you can visit their official website, www.kroger.com. If you are interested in Kroger careers and Kroger job opportunities, you can visit the Careers section of the kroger.com website, or go straight to the dedicated website, jobs.kroger.com.
You can also access your Kroger employee account through the main Kroger website, www.kroger.com. To do so, click on the Kroger “Express HR” link at the bottom of the page. This link will bring you to the secure Kroger employee login menu you use to access your Kroger benefits account and Kroger Pay Stub account.
Davin ishee-Dunn says
I am a past employee of Kroger. I never received my W2 for 2016. How can I find it? When I try to log in, it says invalid, maybe because I’m no longer employeed there. Where can I go to find it.
Louise D. Allen says
The Kroger HR website is regularly under maintenance, and you will likely not be able to access it during those periods. If the issue persists and you still cannot access your account, try contacting the Kroger Support Center at 800-952-8889