We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
With almost one thousand locations across the United States, it is natural that Kmart needs to employ a great number of workers. In order to keep their staff up to date with all of their company information, pay checks, work schedules and other details related to their jobs, the retailer has created two main Kmart employee login portals, the Kmart associate login page and the general Sears Holdings login page that works for Kmart employees. Since 2005, Sears and Kmart function under the same corporation, known as Sears Holdings, and that is why the two companies share a common login page (Sears employees can access their login guide here).
If you are a new employee with the company and you want to know how to access the MyKmart portal, you can look through our Kmart Employee Login Guide for detailed instructions on how to complete your Kmart account login. Additionally, you can learn how to contact MyKmart HR Support, how to go through Kmart login for your pay check and work schedule and how to enroll for your Kmart employee benefits (for both current and former employees). We will conclude by providing all of the necessary details regarding the Sears Holdings My HR home page, so you know how to make your way around the platform.
Step by Step Guide for My Kmart Employees Login
We will begin by covering the main My Kmart employee login process, on the Sears Holdings page. The platform works as a login page for employees of Sears, Kmart, Craftsman, Kenmore, DieHard, mygofer and Land’s End, as you will notice at the bottom of the Sears Holdings login page. Furthermore, Sears Holdings informs employees on this page that your login credentials are the same for your MyKmart account, Online Performance Training system, and company email, among other internal services.To access your Kmart employee account, read the instructions provided below:
- Click on this link to reach the Kmart employee login page: mykmart.com.
- You will be instantly sent to the Sears Holdings page for employee login. You need to enter your Enterprise / User ID and the password associated with your account (passwords are case sensitive).
- Once you double check your Kmart employee login credentials, hit the “Login” button.
If you are an associate and you cannot remember your password, you can reset it here. You have to enter your Enterprise ID, the last five digits of your Social Security Number or your Passphrase and the new password you desire twice. To register your Passphrase, click here and enter your Enterprise ID, password and the Passphrase you would like twice before pressing “Register”.
If you just want to change your password, you can do so by clicking here. Type in your Enterprise ID and your current password and continue by entering the new password you want two times. To conclude, click “Change”. If you are facing issues with your Kmart employee login, you can contact Support Central by calling 1 700 321 1040 or 1 866 562 7800.
Vendors also have the opportunity of changing their password, resetting their password or changing their email address. To change your email address as a vendor, you need to provide your ID and password. Kmart vendors that are in need of assistance with their account can get in touch with Vendor Communications by writing an email at email@example.com.
My Kmart Employee Login for Pay Check & Work Schedule
In order to login in as a K Mart.com employee to consult your work schedule or pay check, you need to go to the 88 Sears website, also known as the MyHR Home Page for Sears Holdings employees:
- Open your internet browser that you usually use and type in 88sears.com.
- At the top of the page, you will see a text that reads: “Need to view your paycheck or check your work schedule click here to enter the MPI (My Personal Information) system to do that.” Follow the instruction on the page.
- You will be sent to a HR.SearsHC.com login page. On the right side, you will see a gray login box where you need to enter your Enterprise ID and password to login. Please take note that passwords for Sears Holdings employee expire every 90 days. If you need any assistance with your password, you can click either one of the two links for internal or external help on the Kmart employee login page or get in touch with the IT Help Desk at 877 742 6948.
- Conclude by clicking “Log In”.
Kmart Employee Benefits Enrollment
If you want to enroll for your Kmart employee benefits for the following year, you can do so by following these steps:
- Go to 88sears.com.
- Where you see the text “Click here for more information and to enroll”, click the orange “here” link on your page. Alternatively, you can click the one we have provided above.
- Following this step, go to this page to enroll.
- You need to enter your Enterprise ID and password to access your benefits resources.
- Click the “Login” button to proceed.
Generally speaking, Sears Holdings employees have benefits in the following areas: Medical, Dental, Vision, Your Spending Accounts, Life Insurance, Long-term Disability, Advocacy Services, 401 (k) Savings Plan and WorkLife Solutions. If you want to learn more about all of your Sears Holdings / Kmart employee benefits, you can access this page: www.88sears.com/MyHRHomePage(88Sears)/TestPage/tabid/773/Default.aspx. You can also visit the Make it Yours website for additional resources here: sears.makeityoursource.com.
Former Kmart Associate Benefits
Employees that no longer work at Kmart or Sears Holdings but still enjoy benefits from the time they were employees there can access them on the Sears HR page. Go through these steps if you are a former Kmart associate:
- Access the My Personal Information System at this link: https://hr.searshc.com/aos/logon.do.
- In the log in box on the right part of the page, click the black Former SHC Associates Logon Page
- Former Kmart employees will need to type in their Login ID and Personal Identification Number (PIN) to get into their accounts.
- Click the black “Log In” button to finish.
- If you want to reset your pin, press the designated button located under the “Log in” one. If you go through any other login issues as a former Kmart employee, you can contact the IT Help Desk at 877 742 6948.
Sears Holdings My HR Home Page (88 Sears)
The main platform for employees of Sears Holdings is, like we mentioned above, 88 Sears (also known as the My HR Home Page). On this platform employees can gather information on their benefits (Annual Enrollment, Enroll / View / Change Coverage, Benefit Notices & Newsletters, Benefit Handbook Information and Forms, Retirement Benefits, Pension Plan Information and Notices, 401 (k) Savings Plan Information and Notices, Associate Stock Purchase Plan & Restricted Stock, WorkLife Solutions and Benefits Contacts), Payroll and W2 Information (Enroll / View – Reprint W2, W2 – Express, State W4, Pay Cycles, Payroll Debit Card Fees, Direct Deport Blank Check Image) and Resources and Contacts (88 Sears Kmart Human Resources Support, MPI (My Personal Information, Web Outlook, Kobal Email, Careers Website, Log into I-9, Centralized Leave Management, Code of Conduct, SHC Discount Policy, Employment All in One Poster and Labor and Associate Relations Team Page).
You can look into all the details at www.88sears.com.