Students who have enrolled in Kaplan University, a distance learning institution that offers college courses online, can access all of their school-related information through a Kaplan University login page. The Learning Portal that Kaplan offers allows students to look into tuition fees and possibilities for financial aid, learn more about Kaplan University login insurance, make payments, keep up with school news and, of course, access their online classes.
To connect to the Learning Portal, students must go through a short Kaplan University campus login process. Learn about how to reset your University of Kaplan login password, how you can get assistance if you are experiencing any issues, how you can make a payment when you are out of school and, first and foremost, how to complete your Kaplan online university login below.
Kaplan University Login Walkthrough
To go through the Kaplan University KU Campus login, you will need to have your student user name and password at hand, which you should have received when you enrolled in the university. If you do not possess these login credentials, you can get in touch with the admissions office or the school with the contacts we have provided in the final section of this article. After you have your details prepared, go through these steps:
- Access the official Kaplan University website. You can do this by clicking on the link provided here: www.kaplanuniversity.edu, or by copying and pasting it into your navigation bar. Be careful to not type in any other details, such as “www.kaplan university login”, because they will not lead you to the correct page.
- Enter your Kaplan University login user name and password in the empty fields of the login box. Take note that the passwords are case sensitive.
- Select “Student” from the drop down menu below. If you are a teacher, select “Faculty” from the same menu.
- Click the orange “Login” button.
Reset Your Kaplan University Student Login Password
In case you cannot remember your Kaplan University online student login password, the Learning Portal offers you the chance of recovering it with just two basic steps. In the Kaplan University login box, you will see a blue “Forgot Password?” link in the bottom half. Click it and enter either your user name or your email address to receive a link for resetting your password. Make sure that the email address you provide is the one registered at the university, otherwise you will not receive the link you need to reset your password.
How to Make a Payment When Out of School
Students who are out of school but want to make a payment can do so with the Kaplan University Payment Center. This way, you can stay up to date with your tuition fees anywhere you are. All you have to do is visit the Kaplan University Payment Center by clicking this link: https://paymentcenter.khec.com/.
There are two main ways for Kaplan University login to pay tuition. You can either sign in with your Student Portal credentials or with your Payment Center Credentials. In addition to these, you have the opportunity of making a one-time payment on the same page. To sign in with Student Portal, you need to type in your username and password and click the blue and white “Sign In” button below the fields. For Payment Center Kaplan University login, type in your email and password and click “Sign In”. In case you forgot your password, go to this link https://paymentcenter.khec.com/ForgotPassword.aspx and submit your email address to receive your password.
You also have the option of creating an account for Kaplan University login if you do not already have one. Go to https://paymentcenter.khec.com/SignUp.aspx and select your school, type in your first name, last name, Student ID (if you do not have one, get in touch with the business office of your school), your email address (twice) and desired password (twice). Continue by providing your billing information and home phone number and conclude by clicking “Submit”.
Assistance for Kaplan University Online Login
If you have any trouble with your Kaplan University login, you can always call tech support at 866 522 7747. The number is provided on the top right hand side of the Kaplan University login page.
Enroll in Kaplan University
The enrollment process for Kaplan University online courses involves just five simple steps:
- Creating your student profile with your personal details: if you have attended Kaplan University online, your country, state, legal first and last name, primary and secondary phone, email address, affiliation with the US Military. Before you proceed, make sure that you click “Save & Continue” so your data will not be lost.
- Provide information about your prior education (high school and college).
- Select your desired program: area of study, degree, program, and the date in which you will start. After that, you can calculate approximately how much your tuition will be.
- Choose the best funding option for your budget and requirement. You can look into options for financial aid and cash payments while you are at this step.
- Finish your application by reviewing your selections and confirming that you agree with terms and conditions. After you have completed your enrollment documents, click “Submit”.
Information about Kaplan University Schools
Kaplan University provides six main schools for distance learning students. These are:
- Business and Information Technology
- Health Sciences
- Professional and Continuing Education
- Social and Behavioral Studies
Furthermore, Kaplan University offers master’s degrees (Master of Public Administration, Master of Science in Psychology, Master of Science in Educational Psychology – Assessment and Evaluation of Learning Environments, Master of Science in Human Services), bachelor’s degrees (Bachelor of Science in Communication, Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies, Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Development), associate’s degrees (Associate of Applied Science in Human Services) and certificates (Single Courses, Graduate Certificate in Addictions, Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis, Applied Behavior Analysis Postbaccalaureate Certificate, Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) Postbaccalaureate Certificate, Graduate Certificate in Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Human Services Certificate in Elder Care Services, Human Services Certificate in Child and Family Services).
You can pay for school at Kaplan University through tuition and savings, scholarships, grants, financial aid, loans, or Operation Hope. Also, there is a Frequently Asked Questions sections for all issues regarding payments and tuition, which you can access here: http://www.kaplanuniversity.edu/paying-school/financial-aid-faq.aspx.
Contact Kaplan University
Students can request more information online regarding any services that Kaplan University provides through their contact form (http://www.kaplanuniversity.edu/request-information.aspx). You have to enter your state, ZIP code, affiliation with the US Military, the highest level of education that you completed, the area of study you are interested in and what particular program you are interested in. Click “Save & Continue” and provide your name and address to submit your request.
You can also contact Kaplan University via phone or email. Online students and prospective students should call 866 527 5268, campus students – 800 987 7734, and Learning Center students have 888 561 4343. You also have the option of writing an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, while international students can write at email@example.com or call +954 512 5112.
Students who are currently enrolled in Kaplan University and need academic advising can call toll free 866 522 7747 or drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.