The John Hancock login page was designed for customers of their retirement plan services. New customers can easily register for an online account on the website, while those who already have John Hancock login credentials can swiftly sign in. Please note that both of these processes are available only for current customers of John Hancock retirement plan services.
In this comprehensive guide, we will gradually present the most significant processes for John Hancock customers. From registration to login and even regaining access to accounts, you will find everything you need. Read through the sections below for guidance.
Register for a John Hancock Online Account
To register for an account on the John Hancock website, you first need to have the number of your contract at hand. After that, you require some personal information like your last name or Social Security Number. We recommend keeping your files nearby in case you need to provide any other details. Carry out these instructions for registration:
- Access the John Hancock home page.
- Scroll down until you see the Register Here link under the John Hancock login box, next to First Visit?.
- Click this link to continue.
- Enter your Contract number in the first field on the page. Find the number on the first page of your statement. Click the ? icon to see a photo of its specific location on your documents.
- Type your Last name in the next box.
- Continue with your Social security number in the three boxes provided.
- Provide your Date of birth in a MM DD YYYY format.
- Push the Continue button.
- Complete the fields on the Security Information page.
- Set your Challenge Questions and answers, for security purposes.
- Finish the John Hancock registration process.
Complete John Hancock Login
Once you complete your registration, you are ready for John Hancock login. The process involved a username and password, login credentials that you established when registering for your account. Ensure that these details are handy and follow the instructions described in the walkthrough below:
- Go to the John Hancock official website.
- Enter your Username in the designated field.
- Type your Password in the field directly underneath.
- Verify your John Hancock login credentials for accuracy.
- Press the Sign me in button in grey to access your account.
Reset or Recover Your John Hancock Login Credentials
There are two main options available for John Hancock account recovery. First, you can recover your username. Secondly, you can get a new password if you can no longer remember your current one. Nonetheless, both processes require authentication. In either case, you need to have your contract number close by. The number can be found at the top of any of your statements. Go through the steps for the info you can’t remember below.
- Connect to the John Hancock home site.
- Click the Forgot Username/Password? link in blue, which can be found between the Password field and Sign me in button.
- Select I forgot my username.
- Type your Contract number, found on your statement.
- Enter your Last name.
- Write your Social security number in the three boxes.
- Enter your Date of birth in the next three boxes, marked with MM, DD and YYYY.
- Push Continue and follow any remaining steps.
- Click I forgot my password.
- Enter your username in the field with this heading.
- Provide your Contract number in the last one.
- Press Continue and complete any other parts that come up in the process.
Contact Customer Support
John Hancock has provided numerous ways for getting in touch with their customer service department. For fast assistance, you can use the John Hancock phone number. Please dial 1 800 395 1113 to talk to one of their agents, making sure that your Social Security Number and contract number are at hand. Their telephone customer support offices are open from 8 in the morning until 8 in the evening (ET) during business days.
If you prefer writing your issue in detail, you can send them an email. Use this address for any inquiries or comments: MyNY401k@jhancockny.com. One of their representatives will respond in due time, during the hours of operation mentioned above. Feel free to use any of the helpful links provided below for additional information, like their NY pensions platform or corporate website.