The JCPenney associate kiosk – also known as the JCP associate kiosk at home – is the official platform for JCPenney associate information. Those who work for this retailer can access their JCPenney kiosk to consult their employee information and perform relevant tasks for their account. The JC Penney kiosk can only be accessed by employees, but you don’t necessarily have to be at your workplace to do so. This is why the employee service has been labeled ‘JCP kiosk at home’, so workers know they can access it from anywhere. Nevertheless, not all options on the JCPenney kiosk home page can be used from home. You will find out about this and much more in our complete JCPenney Associate Kiosk Guide.
Our guide starts with instructions for signing into your employee account on the JC Penny kiosk platform. From there, we will show you what links you need to access for recovering your username or password or registering for the JCPenney employee kiosk. We have two sections dedicated to the Former JCPenney associates kiosk, including how to sign in and how to troubleshoot login problems. For this abundance of information and much more, read our full article about the JCP at home kiosk below.
JCPenney Associate Kiosk at Home Sign in Steps
The first and most relevant part of the JC Penney associate kiosk is accessing your account as a JCP associate. All employees require the information provided in their JCPenneyKiosk, so you should pay attention to the instructions for future use. To access the JCPenney kiosk at home, you need your 9-digit employee ID and password. In addition to this, getting your JCPenney associate information requires a device of your choice and a working internet connection. If you’re good to go, simply follow these steps to access the JCPenney at home kiosk:
- Go to the main JCPAssociateKiosk page here: jcpassociates.com. You will be redirected to another page with a longer link, but the picture above shows what the website should look like.
- To get to the JCP associates login page, use the first option on the list: Associate Kiosk @ Home.
- A new tab will open so you can access the JCP.com associate kiosk at home. The page is easy to use, as it only requires you to enter your login credentials.
- Therefore, you must type your Employee ID in the first field. It should contain 9 digits.
- You also have to provide your JCPenney associate kiosk Password, in the field located directly underneath.
- After checking your credentials for accuracy, click the red Sign On
Additional JCPenney Home Kiosk Login Links
Aside from signing in, there are two other processes related to the JCPenney associate kiosk that employees might be interested in. Firstly, recovering a password if lost. Secondly, registering as a new user. The good news is that both tasks can be carried out on the JCPenney associate kiosk platform. The bad news is that you can’t do this from home. They are blocked for a very good reason, however – maintaining your privacy as an employee. Just so you know for when you’re at work, this is what you have to do for the aforementioned tasks:
- Connect to the JCPenney associate kiosk by clicking the link above.
- Choose the first option in the list.
- On the right side of the page, click either I Forgot My Password or Register as a New User, depending on what you need to do.
- Follow the instructions carefully so you can either recover your password or sign up as a new user on the website.
- Once you have recovered your login information, you can go back to the JCPenney associate kiosk to access your account.
Former Associate Kiosk JCPenney Info
In order for former associates to access their benefits, they need to use a special JCPenney associate kiosk. The page dedicated to former employees is a bit different from the first one, but it’s just as easy to access. Even if you no longer work at JCPenney, you still need to have your employee ID at hand to get into your account. If this is the first time you are signing into your former associate account, we will also tell you how you can set everything up. Go through these instructions:
- Visit the main JCPenney associate kiosk through the link from the first section of our guide.
- Click the very last option in the list, entitled Former Associate Kiosk.
- If you are a new user, read the information printed on this page. In a nutshell, it describes what your employee ID should look like and what initial password you should use to register your account. First-timers will have a password that follows the following format: JCPMMYYXXXX. MM stands for birth month, YY stands for birth year and XXXX represents the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- To reach the sign in page, select the Click here link highlighted in blue.
- The Former JCPenney associate kiosk is hosted by Oracle, so you don’t need to worry that you are now on an external page.
- Enter your User ID, also known as your employee ID.
- Type your Password under that.
- Click the grey Sign In button to finish.
- Throughout the process, if you prefer any other language besides English, you can choose your favorite one from the menu on your right.
Assistance for Former JCP Associate Kiosk Home Login
Unlike the standard JCPenney associate kiosk, former employees can get help for login troubles directly from the log in page. No matter if you lost your user ID or password, you can get them back through the Former JCPenney associate kiosk. Nevertheless, what you do need is access to email address that is associated with your account. If you can’t connect to your inbox, you need to speak with one of their representatives personally over the phone. To try regaining access online, do this:
- Access the Former JCPenney associate kiosk by clicking the link in our guide and going to the Former associates page.
- Under the empty Password field, click one of these two options, depending on what information you can’t remember:
- Forgot your username?
- Forgot your password?
- If you chose the first option, please enter your email address to have your user ID emailed to you.
- For the second one, enter your user ID and follow the rest of the steps.
- If you don’t succeed in regaining access through these steps, you can call their Powerline at 1 888 890 8900. Choose the payroll option and walk through what you need to do with a representative.
Not a JCPenney associate? Would you like to become one? Don’t hesitate to visit the JCPenney jobs / careers website: http://jobs.jcp.com. You can search for careers or browse for job openings that are either corporate or in-store. For every keyword you enter, you will receive a complete list of job positions that are currently available. The listing also includes the full position title, location and the date that the opening was posted. Click Apply Now next to the job you want to start the application process.
Visit the JCPenney website for any other information related to this retailer: www.jcp.com.
harry pavulaan says
The JC Penney employee Kiosk is an impossible system to access. One simply cannot do it from home. And at the JCPenney store there is absolutely nobody who is able or willing to help an associate. even the former department manager could not do it after 2 hours of trying. This is in reference to the Dulles Town Center Mall in sterling, VA.
Louise D. Allen says
What sort of issues have you experience? The JCPenney Assosciate Kiosk has been recently updated, so it’s likely you may encounter some temporary issues. There are also some restrictions when it comes to accessing the Kiosk at home.
The “forgot your username” option is nowhere to be found on the former associates oracle portal. I despera need my w2. Please respond asap
Louise D. Allen says
Your username is your Employee ID number. If this is the first time you are accessing the platform, the default password follows this structure: JCP (Upper Case), birth month (two digit), birth year (two digit), and last four digits of SSN. You will have to change this default password the first time you access the platform. If you cannot remember your password, you have the option to change it on the right of the of login form.
The problem is i don know my employee id number. What’s the quickest way to get it?