The Bancorp Bank provides their It Works! credit card to companies who wish to pay their employees electronically. This card is a prepaid card that can be loaded with an employee’s payroll and then used just like a normal credit card. Finishing the It Works! Pay Portal login process lets you pay your bills, view your card statements, and update your user information. This article will tell you everything you need to know about the It Works login. We will walk you through the steps of signing in to your account and tell you how to fix common login problems.
It Works Pay Portal Login at www.myitworkspay.com
You can follow these instructions to sign in to your account from a desktop computer.
- Go to the It Works! Pay Portal by entering www.myitworkspay.com into the address bar of your web browser.
- Look on the right side of the screen for a white rectangle labeled “It Works!” This will be the area where you sign in to your account.
- Enter your distributor ID or your email address into the field that says “distributor ID or e-mail.”
- Type the password for your account into the field that says “password.”
- Click the black button that says “Sign In” to finish logging in.
It Works Pay Portal Mobile Login Guidelines
The normal login steps also work when used in a mobile web browser. Smartphone users can login through their web browsing app, or they have the option of downloading the It Works! Pay app. Here’s how you can get the app and sign in to your account from the app.
It Works Pay Portal Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- Download the app from iTunes.
- Open the app after installation by tapping the green icon.
- Write your login ID and password in the relevant fields.
- Tap the “Save Login ID” option to store your login information on your phone.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
It Works Pay Portal Mobile Login for Android Devices
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the app onto your Android.
- Tap the green icon to open the app after installation.
- Enter your login ID and password into the appropriate boxes.
- Check the “Save Login ID” option if desired.
- Tap the grey button that says “Sign In.”
It Works Pay Portal Login Help
It Works Pay Portal Company Contact & Links
To learn more about how the It Works Pay Portal login process and card payment system works, check out the company’s support center. This support center contains a lot of useful questions about the card. You can also click the “email” button to be redirected to a contact page for the company. To get in touch with them over the phone, you can call 1 (877) 376-7177 to speak directly to a customer care representative.