Indiana residents who own automobiles will need to login to the Bureau of Motor Vehicles website if they want to skip lines at their local BMV branch. The myBMV website lets people renew license plates, pay fees, and update their driver’s license, but it can be slightly tricky to find the Indiana BMV login on the government’s website.
Our article will help you to login to this website as efficiently as possible and provide you with some convenient methods of contacting customer service. Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about logging in at the Indiana myBMV website.
Indiana BMV Login at www.in.gov/bmv
Follow these steps to access all of the different automobile-related records you have on file with the Indiana state government:
- Open the secure Indiana BMV website, www.in.gov/bmv, to reach the Indiana BMV login page.
- Put the username associated with your account into the blank space labeled “User Name”.
- Enter the password you selected for your BMV account into the blank field labeled “Password”.
- Check the “Remember Me” box if you would like your computer to store your login information. Only do this on a private computer that you do not share with others.
- Read the short terms of agreement paragraph beneath the login field.
- Click the grey button that says “Login” to agree to the terms of service and reach your account.
Indiana BMV Mobile Login Guidelines
Indiana has not yet developed an app that can be used with their myBMV website. However, the website can still be reached from your phone. All you will need to do is login over a mobile web browser. Though the login steps are slightly different from a phone instead of a computer, they are not too difficult. Here are the login steps for the mobile version of the Indiana BMV website.
- Tap your phone’s browser app icon, and enter and enter the Indiana BMV web address, www.in.gov/bmv, into the address bar.
- Zoom in on the login page until you can read the text.
- Tap the blank box next to the words “User Name”, and use your on screen keyboard to type in your myBMV username.
- Click the empty field next to the phrase “Password”, and type in your password.
- Select the “Remember Me” option if you want your phone to automatically enter your login information when you go to the site.
- Tap the login button to agree to the terms of service and sign in to your myBMV account.
Indiana BMV Login Help
Please keep in mind that you will get an error message if you try to login to the myBMV website without completing the registration process first. Users who forget their username or password can click the appropriate link on the login page to be redirected to a password recovery area. You can find the answers to most frequently asked questions at the online BMV services through the myBMV FAQ section.
Indiana BMV Company Contact & Links
To get more personalized assistance with the Indiana BMV login process, contact the department through one of the following methods:
Official Website: www.in.gov/bmv
Contact Page: www.in.gov/bmv/2336.htm
Phone Number: 888-692-6841
Email Form: secure.in.gov/BMV/mybmv/Contact.aspx
Address: Indiana Government Center North, Room 402, 100 North Senate Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Leave a Reply