We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Mercer is a global company that provides assistance with talent recruitment, business investments, and retirement benefits. If you are one of the many employees who gets a benefit plan from Mercer, you will be able to view it by logging into their iBenefitCenter website account. Once you login, you can make decisions about your benefit plan or print important documents.
Our article will give you detailed instructions for logging in to your account and useful troubleshooting tips if you run into any problems. Keep reading to find out all about the iBenefit Center login for Mercer.
iBenefitCenter Mercer Login at www.ibenefitcenter2.mercerhrs.com
In order to login to your iBenefitCenter account, follow these steps:
- Go to the iBenefitCenter Mercer login page at www.ibenefitcenter2.mercerhrs.com
- Put the username associated with your benefit account into the box that says “User Name” and is located in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter the password that you selected for your account into the field that says “Password” and is right beneath the username field.
- Click on the green button that says “Submit” and has a tiny arrow icon on it to finish logging in to your account.
iBenefitCenter Mobile Login Guidelines
When you want to access your iBenefitCenter account on the go, you can check it from your mobile phone. Mercer currently does not have plans to create an app just for their benefits website, but they have made sure that the website is optimized for mobile usage. This allows you to login to your account over a mobile web browsing app. When you want to view the iBenefitCenter through any type of smartphone, follow these steps.
- Click the icon of your preferred web browser on your phone’s home screen.
- Tap the address bar to pull up an onscreen keyboard, and use this keyboard to type the iBenefitCenter website address.
- Zoom in on the web page so that you can easily see the text.
- Select the field labeled “Username” and then type in your iBenefitCenter username with the keyboard.
- Click on the box that says “Password” and type in your password.
- Tap on the green button that says “Submit” to finish logging in.
iBenefitCenter Mercer Login Help
iBenefitCenter Company Contact & Links
There is no customer support specifically for iBenefitCenter. Since it is run by Mercer, you can get in touch with their customer service representatives if you need help with the iBenefitCenter Mercer login or website usage.
Official Website: www.mercer.com
Contact Page: www.mercer.com/contact-us.html
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 1 800 752 9917
Address: Mercer, One Investors Way, Norwood, MA 02062