If you want to learn how to apply for a HEB career, our HEB Career Login Guide is the tool you have been looking for. No matter if you’re interested in HEB grocery careers, management positions, HEB careers in San Antonio or in other United States locations, our HEB job application guide will go through all the steps involved in applying for a HEB career portal. Not only will you learn how to access the HEB career portal application, but you will also find out how to create an account and search for HEB apply openings. We warmly welcome you to consult our HEB Career Application Guide below for the all the information you need.
HEB Career Login Walkthrough for Current Candidates
In order to apply for a job with HEB, you will need to have an account registered with their careers website. The first section of our HEB Career Login Guide will be how you can sign into your existing account. If you are not registered and are interested in doing so, please view the next section of our guide. To sign in, you will need the email address and password you used when you created an account with their careers website.
After you have your HEB career login credentials prepared, go through these steps:
- Access the official HEB website at heb.com.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you reach the Company Information column in the footer.
- The first link in the list will be Careers. Please click it to proceed.
- To continue with HEB Career login, you will need to press the white Log In link at the top of your page. It will be located between the search bar and the red new customer badge.
- On the left side of your screen, enter Your Email address in the first field and your Password in the second field.
- Check the Remember me box if you want to have your HEB career login credentials saved on the computer you are working on. If the device you are using is not secure, please do not check the box.
- Press the red Log in button to finish the HEB Career login process.
* If you cannot remember your password, click the Forgot your password link and follow the instructions that appear on your screen. Submit your email address to receive a message with a password reset link.
** For any additional assistance, press the Help link.
Create an Account to Send Your HEB.com Application
If you want to apply HEB jobs online, all you have to do is to select the position you are interested in and sign into your account. This particular section is dedicated to potential future employees who have not yet created an account. Read through the steps below for guidance:
- Connect to the HEB Careers page here. According to the career category you are interested in, click the Search link (i.e. Search Hourly Jobs). We will continue with an example for Store Jobs so you can understand the process.
- You will be redirected to a page with all the active job openings for this career category. Every opening will contain:
- Work location
- Requested availability (if it applies)
- Posting date
You can also search for jobs according to Location, Posting Date or Job Schedule, using the options on the left side of your screen. For instance, if you are interested in HEB Careers San Antonio TX, you can check the San Antonio box from the Location tab.
As an alternative, you can also search for jobs according to their location in the first place. In the large red Job Search tab, enter:
- Job title (i.e. night stocker, lead etc.)
- The city you want to work in (i.e. San Antonio, if you are searching for HEB careers San Antonio)
- The keyword related to your desired position (i.e. market, deli etc.)
- When you find the job you like, simply press the gray Apply
- You will be redirected to the HEB Career login page. In your case, press the grey New User – Create Login
- To register, please provide the following pieces of information
- Your email address (make sure that it is valid, as you will be receiving messages related to your application)
- Desired password (twice, for confirmation)
- Your email address two more times to confirm
- Press the grey Register button to complete the process.
If you do not want to create an account for HEB Career login, you can always sign in with your Google+ or Yahoo! email account. To do so, select any one of the two icons on the HEB Career login page.
Search for HEB.com Jobs
HEB has a wide range of career categories and jobs to choose from. Those who want to apply for a job at HEB can explore the following categories
- Store Jobs (Hourly Jobs or Management Jobs)
- Corporate Jobs
- Pharmacist Jobs
- Manufacturing, Warehouse & Transportation Jobs (Hourly Manufacturing and Warehouse Jobs, Hourly Transportation Jobs, Professional Jobs
Depending on the section you are interested in, choose to search for the open positions on the HEB Careers page: https://www.heb.com/static-page/careers.
If you want to gather more information about a particular category, select the Learn More link under each one.
Another set of useful categories on the HEB Careers page includes:
- Learning and Development
- Retail Leadership
All of these links can be found on the side bar, to your left.
The Learning and Development page speaks about several types of training (on-the-job, classroom, online computer training), as well as rotation assignments and tailored development plans. Click the Search for Partner Job Openings for more information on this topic.
The tab dedicated to Retail Leadership presents the two main schools that will help employees or partners further their careers: School of Retail Management (SORM) and School of Retail Leadership (SORL). You will see the eligibility requirements for each school so you can learn more about them.
If you have any other questions or you just want to get in touch with a HEB representative, you can contact them in multiple ways.
To speak with an agent over the phone, please call 210 938 8357 for San Antonio Customer Relations or toll-free 1 800 432 3113. You should know that their office hours are from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 8 pm, and Saturday and Sunday between 10 in the morning and 7 in the evening.
To send them any form of written correspondence, make the envelope out to: H‑E‑B, Attention: Customer Relations Department, P.O. Box 839999, San Antonio, TX 78283‑3999.
You can also choose to send your feedback or inquiries via contact form (click here). Fill out the form with your title, first and last name, address (at least state and zip code), your phone number and email address. Optionally, you can choose your store location, as well as your time and date of visit. In the Comments box, please enter all the information you want to include in your message. Perform the security check and Submit your email.
Any other information about the HEB Company can be accessed at www.heb.com.