Global Entry login is an essential task for users who want to submit their applications through the Global Online Enrollment System for Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Programs. The global entry login page is administered by the United States government and was created so that users with various levels of computer knowledge can easily perform TSA global entry login. In order to complete US Global Entry login, you need to have a user ID and password registered on the globalentry.gov login page. However, you can also create a CBP GOES account on the same Global Entry sign in page. Our Global Entry Login Guide will show you the basics of Global Entry log in and other essential aspects of the Global Entry GOES platform.
Aside from GOES account login instructions, we will also teach you everything you need to know about recovering TSA GOES login credentials. You will also learn how to register as a GOES Trusted Traveler so you can perform Global Entry login in a timely manner. Our Global Entry Login Guide also covers a few of the most frequently asked questions about GOES CBP, the US Customs GOES program. Learn more about the Global Entry System and how to sign in below.
Step-by-step Walkthrough for Global Entry Login
First and foremost, we will walk you through the steps of signing into your account for GOES US Customs. As we mentioned in our introduction, the process has been simplified for all categories of users, so all you need is your Global Entry card user ID and password to login. Of course, you need to be connected to the internet to access the Global Entry website, so make sure that your computer, laptop or mobile device has a reliable connection. Even if your Global Entry login isn’t successful from your first try, you can try again or recover your login information if you can’t remember it. Start with these steps:
- Visit the Global Entry login page here: https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/main/goes. If you want more information about the system before you get started, you can visit the official website for U.S. Customs and Border Protection Global Entry here: https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-traveler-programs/global-entry.
- Once you have gathered information and you are ready to perform Global Entry login, scroll down to the bottom of the home page you reached with our first link.
- On the left side, you will see a field that requires you to enter your GOES User ID. Please type it in to begin.
- After that, provide the Password associated with your Global Entry account.
- Read through your login information to make sure that you didn’t have any typos slip.
- Click the grey Sign In button to access your account.
Recover Password or User ID for GOES Global Entry Login
Even though it’s recommended that you always write down your login information for any platform – especially an important one like the Global Entry login page – there are options for recovery. Global Entry offers solutions for both cases, no matter if you can’t remember your password or your user ID. Please note, however, that you will need to be identified in some way or another so you can regain access to your account. The two main identification options are your membership number (PASSID) or user profile information. To recover your Global Entry login data, follow the instructions explained below:
- Access the Global Entry login portal through the first link mentioned in our guide. You can always look at the image we have provided above to make sure that you are on the proper page.
- Scroll down to the bottom, until you reach the Forgot your password or user ID? If you have lost your password, click the Recover Password button.
- Select your method of identification: GOES User ID or Membership Number/PASSID.
- Click the Next button and follow the rests of the steps to recover your password.
- If your user ID is what you can’t remember, click the Recover User ID.
- Choose what information you forgot: GOES User ID or GOES User ID and Password. In your case, you should select the first option.
- Similar to recovering your password, choose your method of identification: GOES User ID or Membership Number/PASSID.
- Click Next and follow the remaining steps.
Register for Global Entry Application Login
If you don’t have an account on this platform yet, you can go through GOES online registration in a couple of minutes. Please note that you need to have completed Global Entry online enrollment beforehand. If you have a Trusted Traveler Membership Number, you are good to go and can start registering online for Global Entry login. To create a new account, go through these steps:
- Go to the Global Entry login page using the same link from the first part of our guide.
- After you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you need to select the blue Register button under the New GOES User
- Read all of the information on this page before proceeding.
- After you read it, click the grey Next
- Answer the first question on the page by selecting Yes or No.
- If your answer was yes, continue by entering either your Membership Number/PASSID or your FAST ID. Members of the Trusted Traveler Program who are in the FLUX Alliance can type their FLUX Membership Number. Please note that a Membership Number/PASSID contains 9 digits, a FAST ID – 14 digits and a FLUX Membership Number – 16 digits.
- Click the grey Next button and make sure you don’t skip any steps along the way.
- Once you have successfully registered, go back to the Global Entry login page and sign into your new account.
Frequently Asked Questions about Global Entry Program Login
If you have any questions about the Global Online Enrollment System, you can browse through their list of Frequently Asked Questions. We strongly recommend that you go through them before calling or emailing their offices. To access the FAQ page, go to the Global Entry login portal and click the blue link that reads Frequently Asked Questions. It can be found at the top right hand corner of the page.
You will see a long list of questions with answers provided by the appropriate representatives of the Global Online Enrollment System. A few examples of questions you can find answers for are:
- Can I change my password once it’s been created?
- What if my account has been suspended?
- I am a current member of a CBP Trusted Traveler Program. Do I need to register?
Contact U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Before you personally get in touch with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, we recommend that you use their Question and Answer tool, available here: https://help.cbp.gov. You most likely will find the answer to your inquiry on this page.
If you still have questions, you can contact the CBP INFO center either via telephone or email. If you want to call them, dial 1 877 CBP 5511. If you are currently not in the United States, use this phone number: 202 325 8000. For written inquiries, use the online contact form provided for users here: https://help.cbp.gov/app/ask.
You also have the option of locating ports of entries according to your state, contacting the CBP headquarters or requesting information correction on the official U.S. Customers and Border Protection contact page: https://www.cbp.gov/contact.
Any other information you might require for this process can be access on their official website at https://www.cbp.gov.