GiftCardManager is a great solution for those who want a completely customizable gift card. You can order personalized gift cards for any denomination from the company’s website. The website also contains an area where people can login to check their gift card balance, update account details, or view a transaction history for the card.
In this article, we will guide you through the steps in the GiftCardManager login process. After showing you how to access your account on all types of devices, we will also give you some useful tips about solving login errors.
GiftCardManager Login at www.mygiftcardmanager.com
If you would like to login to your account from a computer, you can follow these quick instructions.
- Type www.mygiftcardmanager.com into the address bar for your web browser and press the enter key.
- Look on the left side of the page for a bright blue box labeled “Cardholders Log In.”
- Write the full card number without any spaces into the “Card Number” field on the login area.
- Enter the three digit security code from the back side of your card into the field that says “3-Digit Code.”
- Put the last four digits of your phone number into the field labeled “last 4 digits.” This step is only required if you have already registered the card and included your phone number for security.
- Finish signing in by clicking the light blue button that says “Login” and has an arrow on it.
GiftCardManager Mobile Login Guidelines
The GiftCardManager website also works on mobile web browsers, so you can use these steps to login from a smartphone.
- Open the web browsing app on your phone.
- Write www.mygiftcardmanager.com in the address bar and click the enter key.
- Zoom in to view the blue box that contains the cardholder login area.
- Put the card number on the front of your card into the first blank field.
- Add the three digit code on the back of your card into the second empty box.
- Type the last four digits of your phone number into the third empty field if your card is already registered.
- Tap the light blue “Login” button.
GiftCardManager Mobile Login for Apple Devices
You will need to login to your GiftCardManager account from a mobile web browsing app because GiftCardManager does not have an app for Apple users.
GiftCardManager Mobile Login for Android Devices
GiftCardManager does not have an app for Android users either. To check your balance from an Android device, login over your mobile web browser.
GiftCardManager Login Help
If you are having trouble logging in, click the “Login” button without entering any login details. This will redirect you to a help section where the company will show you how to find your login information on the card. Keep in mind that you will need to remove the security film from the back of the card before you can find the three digit security code. If you cannot login because your card was lost or stolen, you should immediately call the GiftCardManager card services center at 1-866-586-4438.
GiftCardManager Company Contact & Links
To find out more about how GiftCardManager works, check out the Frequently Asked Questions section of their website. If you would like to find out more about the GiftCardManager login process, call the company at 1-866-586-GIFT (1-866-586-4438). You can send feedback to the company by writing a letter to Cardholder Services, P.O. Box 550517, Ft Lauderdale, FL 33355.
Leave a Reply