Hello and welcome to our Georgetown Blackboard login guide, meant to serve as a walk-through to any potential issues, questions, FAQs and troubleshooting which may arise. Like many other universities that are keeping up with the evolution of technology, Georgetown University offers eLearning services for their students through the campus Georgetown Blackboard. The Blackboard Georgetown provides for students is easy to access, easy to use and highly efficient for maintaining communication between teachers and students. In addition to this, the Georgetown University Blackboard allows students to browse courses, carry out assignments and consult freshly uploaded lessons in real time.
In order for a student to access the Georgetown Black Board, they need to go through a short Georgetown University Blackboard login process that will only take up a few minutes of their time. If you are not a Georgetown student (for example, a parent of a student) and you want to look through courses, you can use the Georgetown Blackboard access for guests. In the guide we have prepared today, you will learn how to complete Georgetown Blackboard Login, get Blackboard login Georgetown assistance if you need it, how to gain access as a guest, how to log into Georgetown My Access and more. Let’s get started; here is our Step-by-step Guide for Georgetown Blackboard Login.
Georgetown Blackboard Login Walkthrough
The Blackboard Georgetown University manages is very simple to access, you just need to have your PC prepared and a reliable internet connection so you won’t get logged out. To connect to the Blackboard Georgetwon offers, go through the following steps:
- Visit the Georgetown Blackboard login page here: georgetown.edu. You can take a look around and learn more about Georgetown Blacboard news and additional tools.
- When you are ready to proceed to log into the Blackboard Learn Georgetown presents, press the large Login to Blackboard button shown on the left side of your screen.
- You will be instantly sent to the Campus Blackboard Georgetown University login page, which has a simple and user-friendly design.
- Start your Black Board Georgetown login by entering your NetID in the first field.
- Continue by providing the password related to your NetID and Georgetwon Blackboard account.
- Complete the Georgetown Blackboard login process by pressing the red Sign In
Guest Access for Georgetown Blackboard
You do not necessarily have to possess a Georgetown Blackboard login account to access the eLearning service. You can browse courses as a Blackboard Gerogetown guest. How? Follow these instructions:
- Go to the Georgetown Blackboard login page we mentioned before, at georgetown.edu.
- At the top corner of the right side of your page, press the white text that reads Guest Access.
- To find a particular course you can either use the Course Search tool or go through the individual folders in the Course Catalog. To search for a certain course by using a specific keyword, type it in the empty white field and press the grey Go You will be sent to the Browse Course Catalog page, where you can narrow down your search with various criteria, such as name, ID, description, instructor, category, terms and so on. After you complete these fields, you will see a list of the courses that meet your criteria.
- If you prefer to use the Course Catalog by folders, just click on one of the folders on your screen (i.e. Georgetown College, Georgetown Univ. Law Center, Graduate School, JC-HEM, McDonough School of Business etc.).
- After you click on one of them you will be shown a list of all the courses that fall under that specific category.
Support for Blackboard Georgetown Login
We hope that, by this step, you have succeeded in completing your Georgetown Blackboard login. Nevertheless, if you experience any extra issues you can always contact a Georgetown University representative for assistance. Here are the options you have at hand:
- Support page: If you are already connected to blackboard.georgetown.com you can press the Support link at the top right hand corner of the website. You can browse the topics and frequently asked questions organized under three main categories: Faculty & Staff, Students and What’s New.
- Telephone: Call the Georgetown UIS Help Desk at 202 687 4949.
- Email: Send an email to the help desk at email@example.com
- Ticket: You can submit a ticket, chat live and more at the Georgetown Knowledge database here: http://servicecenter.georgetown.edu/.
To reach the McDonough School of Business Tech Center you can call 202 687 4721 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for Georgetown My Access Login
Here is how both students and members of faculty can go through MyAccess login:
- Connect to the MyAccess login page here: https://myaccess.georgetown.edu/.
- If you are a student, press the blue MyAccess link under the Students box (for Biographical and Address Information, View Course Schedules, Course Registration – Georgetown Registrar, Georgetown Hoyamail Alert and more).
- After you click the link, you will reach the User Login page where you have to enter either your NetID or ApplicantID, as well as your password.
- To complete, press the grey Login
- Faculty members who want to log in MyAccess for Course Schedules, Main Campus Advisee Review, Faculty Grading and Class Lists and HOYAlert can press the MyAccess link in the Faculty The next steps are the same as the ones for student access.
If you need any help with logging into MyAccess, you can contact the Main Campus at email@example.com, the Law Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or the School of Medicine at email@example.com.
Georgetown Google Scholar Apps
Like we mentioned in the introduction of this guide, Georgetown is up to date with technology and digital tools to enhance the overall learning experience for students. This is why students benefit from Georgetown Google Apps, by accessing https://apps.georgetown.edu/.
You can log into the Georgetown Google Apps by providing your NetID and password and clicking Sign In. If you cannot remember your password you can click the Forgot password? link for detailed assistance on recovering or resetting it.
If you prefer using the Georgetown Google Apps from a mobile device, you can download the Gmail app here:
- App Store Georgetown Google Apps Download Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.gm&hl=en
- Google Play Georgetown Google Apps Download Link: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/id422689480?mt=8
Georgetown Mail Services
The good news for students and faculty who want to send and receive mail or packages from the Georgetown Campus can use Georgetown University mail services for affordable prices and reliable delivery. At the Mail Services page (http://mailservices.georgetown.edu/) you can look into Mail Delivery, Address Formats, Outgoing Mail, Additional Services, Frequently Asked Questions, Contact Information and Comment Cards.
If you need to get in touch with a Georgetown University Mail Services representative you can contact Mr. George Montgomery, the manager, at 202 687 5244 or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to reach the supervisor of mail distribution, you can call 202 687 5245 and ask for Gideon Pinckney or write an email to email@example.com. For any additional contacts related to Mail Services you can directly access this page: http://mailservices.georgetown.edu/contact.
As a side note, we have noticed that many students and parents are interested in Georgetown housing at a glance; you can access all of the information you need, such as housing selection, room fees, roommates, policies and more at the Georgetown University Student Living Housing Selection page here: https://studentliving.georgetown.edu/upperclass/housing-selection.
Image source: Georgetown