All Genesis healthcare employees have access to the Genesis Healthcare employee platforms. There are multiple employee platforms that serve slightly different functions. And each of these platforms has slightly different login procedures. In this guide, we will focus on the main Genesis Healthcare employee portal, iGenesis, available at igenisis.genesishcs.org.
You can access the iGenesis platform from home or work. Through this platform, you will be able to print Genesis paystubs at home, and access the HR self-service features remotely. To do so, you only need to complete the Genesis Healthcare employee login procedure.
Genesis Healthcare Employee Login Portal for iGenesis
To begin the Genesis Healthcare employee login procedure, you must first reach the iGenesis login menu. There are two ways in which you can do this:
- Go the main Genesis Healthcare website, www.genesishcs.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the www.genesishcs.com landing page.
- You’ll see a link called “For Employees.” Click on this link
- This will bring up the Genesis Healthcare portals page. Choose the “Employees” option
- The iGenesis platform is the first one. Click on the link to bring up the Genesis Healthcare employee login menu.
- Alternatively, you can go straight to adfs.genesishcs.org
- Once your the Genesis Healthcare login menu, you can type your Genesis username in the first field of the login menu
- Type the password you selected for your Genesis Healthcare employee account in the second field.
- Click “Sign In” to complete the procedure.
To view and print Genesis paystubs, you’ll need to log in to the MyGenesis platform. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- In the employee section of the genesishcs.org website, choose the “Employee Space From Home Access” option
- You will be redirected to the mygenesis.genesishcs.org website
- The MyGenesis login menu should in the middle of the landing page
- Type in your Genesis employee username in the first empty box
- Type your password in the box below
- Click “Log On” to complete the MyGenesis login procedure.
If you need help printing Genesis paystubs at home, you can consult the guide available in employee section of genesishcs.com
Genesis Healthcare Employee Login for Mobile Devices
You can access the Genesis Healthcare employee platform from a mobile device just as easily as you would from your computer. The Genesis Healthcare employee login steps for mobile devices are described below:
- Open your browser app on your mobile device
- Type the Genesis Healthcare employee platform address, adfs.genesishcs.org, in the address bar.
- Once the login menu pops up, type in your Genesis employee username in the first blank field
- Write your password below
- Tap the button to complete the Genesis Healthcare employee login procedure.
There is currently no Genesis Healthcare app for employees. You can only access the various employee platform through your browser.
Genesis Healthcare Useful Information
When accessing one of the various employee platform offered by Genesis Healthcare, be sure that your are using the remote access address. The address you use to access the platform while at work might not work remotely in some cases.
For additional help with the iGenesis platform, or the Genesis Healthcare employee login procedure, contact the Genesis IT support team at 740-454-4330. You can use this number to access the GoToAssist web page as well. An IT expert will then assist you in solving your issue with the platform. If you are interested in printing pay stubs at home, first read the helpful guide provided on genesishcs.com.
For any other information about Genesis Healthcare and Genesis Healthcare careers, visit their main website, www.genesishcs.org