We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The Gap card login process was designed for customers of this retailer who have an Eservice Gap credit card for online shopping. In recent years, many customers have opted for Eservice Gap card payment so they can shop online, monitor their rewards and lose the hassle of papers and other documentation through a convenient Gap cards login process. The Gap card login is super easy for users of all ages and computer skills, as it only takes a few simple steps to carry out.
If you are not currently registered and you want to activate your Gap Eservice credit card to go through Gap card log in, you can do so via the Gap card services login page. If you experience any difficulties with your Gap.com login you can contact customer service for assistance. To access the Gap card login page use the Eservice.gap.com pay online service through Gap card payment login, you can consult our complete Gap Card Login Guide. Learn how to go through Baby Gap credit card login, use Eservice.gap.com pay, register for Gap card login payment and more in the sections below.
Gap Card Login Step by Step Walkthrough
To go through Gap Gap Card login you will need to use a computer connected to the internet and have your User ID at hand. If you cannot remember your Gap card account login user ID you can look yours up on the Gap credit card Eservice website (we will explain how to do so in a dedicated section). Follow these steps below to log on for www.gap.com GapCard payment:
- Go to the Gap login card page at gap.com. You know that you have accessed the Gap eservice.gap.com page for Gap card member login if it looks like the image we have provided in this guide.
- On the left side of the EserviceGap page you will see an existing Gap Card members login box that you will need to work with for your Gap credit login. One of the advantages of Gap rewards card login is that you do not require a password to sign into your account. To begin, type in your Gap credit card log in User ID.
- Once you have checked your Gap card Eservice User ID, you can press the red Login button located at the bottom right corner of the Existing Members Login
Eservice Gap Card Payment Login User ID Look Up
In case you cannot remember your Gap card login ID, you can easily find it on the Eservice website. All you have to do is go through these steps.
- In case you are not already connected, go to the eservice.gap.com page.
- Under the Existing Members Login box you will see a link that reads Lookup User ID. Please click it to continue. As an alternative, you can go to this page for direct access: eservice.gap.com
- To find your Gap card user ID you need to first type in your account number in the first empty field provided.
- After that, enter the final four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) in the next field.
- Double check your information to make sure that it’s correct and press the red Continue
- Follow the rest of the steps on your screen and, when you’re done, go back to the Gap card login page to access your account.
Register as a Gap Card Member
If you want to activate your Gap card, pay your bills digitally, check your balances, monitor your rewards and consult the history of your account, you can register as a Gap card member and activate your account. Those who are in this situation need to do this:
- Visit the Gap Eservice page: eservice.gap.com.
- Under the Existing Members Login box you will see one labeled New Users Register. At the bottom of the second box you will need to press the Register & Activate
- You will have to undergo five easy steps to register and activate your account; start off by providing your account number in the first field that pops up on your screen. If you are not sure what the number of your account is, you can look on the front of your credit card or on a bank statement. Please take note that you need to be the primary holder of the account and have your card at hand to complete the registration process.
- Continue by validating, selecting security, selecting an image and confirming your account summary.
- Once you are registered, return to the Gap card login page to sign into your account.
Eservice.gap.com Login Help
Generally speaking, you shouldn’t face any issues with your Gap card login. Before you try to reach their help desk, make sure that you have a correct user ID and that you have carefully followed all of the steps that we have spoken about in our guide so far. If you still face Gap card login problems, you can get help by pressing the green Registration or Login Help button at the bottom left corner of the Gap card login page. A pop up box will appear with an online form that you need to fill out to reach Gap Credit Card Services live chat. Start off by entering your full name, exactly how it appears on your credit card, the last four digits of your account number and your billing zip code. Optionally, you can enter the inquiry you have for the Gap Credit Card Services team. Press Submit when you are done to be redirected to the Gap Credit Card Services live chat.
Alternatively, if you prefer speaking on the phone, you can give them a call at 866 450 5289.
Get in Touch with Gap
Luckily there are numerous other ways in which you can reach Gap, regarding Gap Card login and more. Their customer service department can be contacted toll free at 800 427 7895 from inside the United States or at 614 744 3907 for residents outside of the United States. If you are specifically interested in having questions answered about your Gap Credit Card you can call 866 450 4467 or 866 450 4468 for Gap Silver. You can also write a letter to Gap at Gap Inc. / Synchrony Bank, PO Box 965004, Orlando, FL 32896-5004. Those who prefer email can send one to email@example.com.
Gap – formally known as The Gap, Inc. – is the largest specialty clothing retailer in the United States of America. As of 2015, Gap has More than 3,750 stores in over 50 countries, with the possibility of shipping to more than 200 countries. More than 137,000 employees have generated Gap’s $16.148 billion revenue in 2014, and the numbers are on the rise. The company was founded 46 years ago in California by Donald and Doris Fisher and is currently ran by Art Peck as Chief Executive Officer and Bob Fisher as Chairman. The Gap, Inc. has multiple divisions, such as Old Navy or Banana Republic.
On the official Gap.com website you can shop for clothing in categories such as Women, GapFit, Maternity, Men, Girls, Boys, Toddler or Baby. The website also has a category dedicated to the Gap Factory, as well as one for a gift guide. For more information about the retailer and to shop for its products online, you can visit www.gap.com.