Members of the FWCS (Fort Wayne Community Schools) staff have a series of online services they can access. These portals include FWCS webmail login, the staff intranet and the Employee Online platform. If you teach or have another job at a Fort Wayne Community School, you need to reach these FWCS employee login pages to access your accounts.
The main aim of this guide is to walk you through the three main portals that FWCS employees tend to use on a regular basis. In addition to detailed instructions and useful screenshots, we will also show you what you need to do if you get locked out of your FWCS webmail login account. Finally, we will provide a list of useful contacts for FWCS employees. Find out everything you need to know below.
FWCS Webmail Login for Office 365 Home
The webmail system for teachers at FWCS is based on the Office 365 platform. First of all, we want to let you know that there is also an Office 365 download option for using the app on your device. To access your account online, you need to have your complete email address at hand. Moreover, you must possess the password associated with your account. After that, follow these steps to sign in:
- Go to the employee page on the FWCS website.
- Click the Employees tab at the top part of the page. It is the second to last category, before Staff Directory.
- Select FWCS Office Email from the drop down list that appears to get to the FWCS webmail login page.
- Enter your full Email Address in the first field. Make sure you respect the given format.
- Provide your Password in the second box.
- Check the box next to Keep me signed in to have your FWCS webmail login credentials stored in your internet browser. Choose this option only if signing in from a personal or secure device. Otherwise, you risk unauthorized access to your personal and work-related information.
- Go through your FWCS webmail login details to verify their accuracy.
- Push the blue Sign in button to reach your account.
Intranet FWCS Employee Login
All FWCS employees use the FWCS intranet webpage at one point or another. The platform includes essential resources for staff members. Furthermore, it’s how teachers and other FWCS workers keep in touch online. The FWCS intranet requires a username and password for signing in. If you don’t have these FWCS employee login credentials, speak to a specialist from the IT or HR department. If you have your information ready, go through these instructions:
- Visit the FWCS employee page by clicking the first link from our first section in this guide.
- Hover your mouse over the Employees tab at the top right hand corner of the page.
- Choose FWCS Intranet Webpage from the list, as highlighted in the screenshot above.
- Make sure that FWCS is selected in the drop down field next to Group.
- Type your Username for the FWCS intranet webpage.
- Follow up with the Password that goes with your intranet account.
- Double check to see if your FWCS employee login credentials are correct.
- Press the grey Login button to complete the process.
Employee Online Sign In for FWCS Jobs
Those who have FWCS jobs also benefit from an Employee Online portal for work. It is just as simple to access as the previous two platforms we discussed. In fact, the sign in steps are almost identical to the intranet ones, with a small difference. To make sure that you access the Employee Online page properly, please follow these guidelines:
- Connect to the FWCS employee page.
- Select Employee Online from the Employees drop down list at the top right side of the website. It is located under the FWCS Intranet Webpage button.
- Check to see that FWCS is selected next to Group.
- Enter your Employee Online Username in the top box.
- Continue with the Password you set in the second one.
- Click Login after re-reading your FWCS employee login details to make sure that you didn’t have any typos.
FWCS Office 365 Portal Login Help
Sometimes, teachers get locked out of their accounts because they can’t remember their passwords. The good news is that the FWCS webmail login portal has an option for regaining access. Nevertheless, make sure you don’t forget or lose your email address, also regarded as your user ID. To get back into your account, follow these instructions:
- Access the FWCS employee page on their official website.
- Hover over the Employees category at your top right.
- Click FWCS Office Email as your option for the FWCS webmail login page.
- Press the blue link that reads Can’t access your account?. It can be found under the blue Sign in button.
- Type your User ID in the designated field. Your User ID is the same as your full email address.
- Enter the security code you see on your screen. Press the speaker icon to listen to the code or the refresh icon for a new one.
- Click the blue Next button.
- Follow any other steps that come up along the way to regain access to your work email account.
Contact Fort Wayne Community Schools
FWCS have a dedicated Let’s Talk contact page for getting in touch with their schools. If you have any general inquiries, you can call the FWCS District Office. The phone number is 260 467 1000. However, if your question or comment is related to a specific department, you should visit the aforementioned page.
For instance, if you have a problem with the website or any FWCS employee login process, scroll down and select the Webmaster option. Fill out the form with the necessary info and submit your message. Make sure that you provide personal contact details if you want a response from a representative. If you need to send anything through mail, this is the address to use:
Fort Wayne Community Schools – K-12 education
1200 South Clinton Street
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802
Lastly, find any other info about the school, resources for teachers and other useful pages on the Fort Wayne Community Schools website.