We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
One of the many useful services provided by First Premier Bank is their customer credit cards. If a customer has good enough credit, the bank will even let them apply for a second card. You sign in to an online account to can pay bills and view statements for both cards.
The login process for both your first and your second card at First Premier bank is essentially the same. This guide will walk you through the steps in the First Premier second card login, and we will also provide you with some useful troubleshooting tips for common login problems.
First Premier Second Card Application Login at www.mypremiercreditcard.com
If you want to apply for or manage a second card, follow these instructions to complete the First Premier second card account login process.
- Type www.mypremiercreditcard.com into your web browser and hit the enter key.
- Look along the top of the page for a grey rectangle that contains the login area.
- Write the username for your first card account in the first blank field.
- Enter your normal First Premier Bank card password in the second blank field.
- Click the green button that says “Sign In.”
- Enter the verification code that was emailed or texted to you if the website prompts you to. The bank will only ask you for a code if you are signing in from a new device.
- Click the login button to finish signing in.
First Premier Second Card Mobile Login Guidelines
When you want to check on your second card at First Premier from a phone, you have a few different options. The bank does have a mobile website that can be reached from a mobile web browser, and they have also created apps for both iPhone and Android phones.
First Premier Second Card Application Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- Find the First Premier card app at iTunes.
- Download the app on your phone and then tap the green icon to open the app.
- Enter your username into the field labeled “Username.”
- Tap the “Continue” button.
Write your password in the box labeled “Password.”
- Click “Sign In.”
First Premier Second Card Application Mobile Login for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play to download the app for Androids.
- Write your username in the box that says “Username.”
- Click the button that says “Continue.”
- Add your password in the “Password” field.
- Tap the button that says “Sign In.”
First Premier Second Card Application Login Help
Make sure you are using the correct username and password when you login to your account. If you enter the wrong ones too many times in a row, you might be temporarily locked out of your account. You can recover lost login information by clicking the “forgot username/password” link below the sign in button and filling out the password recovery form. If you encounter any other login issues, search for information in the bank’s help center or call 1-800-987-5521.
First Premier Company Contact & Links
You can easily contact First Premier over phone if you have any other questions about the First Premier second card login process. Customer service representatives are available between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. at 1-800-987-5521. You can also mail inquiries to the bank at First PREMIER Bank, PO Box 5524, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5524.