If you have recently become a First Premier Bank customer as a Premier Bankcard holder, you need to use the First Premier login portal to access your online account. The www.mypremiercreditcard.com login can be reached through any device, whether it be desktop or mobile. Even more so, mypremiercreditcard.com login can also be performed through a dedicated mobile app for Apple and Android users. Even though FirstPremierCreditCard login is quite simple to carry out, it can seem a bit challenging if this is your first time signing into your account. To help you go through MyPremierCreditCard login without any difficulties, we welcome you to use the First Premier Login Guide we have created specifically for this reason.
The sections of our First Premier Login Guide will walk you through all of the online processes you might have to undergo as a customer. From My Premier Credit Card login steps, to solving unexpected First Premier Card login problems, you will get the tips and tricks you need to not waste time and access your information shortly. In addition to this, we will explain the entire enrollment process for 1st Premier Credit Card login if you are a new customer who isn’t yet an online user. We’ll conclude our guide with useful contacts and resources related to www.mypremiercreditcard .com and the general My First Premier login process. Let’s get started!
How to: First Premier Login
If you have a First Premier card and you have enrolled for their online option, you can get into your account through the First Premier login platform. However, you need to be a customer and have registered online. If you aren’t yet registered, you can take a look at the third section of our guide for enrollment instructions. Those who have a username and password can easily sign into their account, as long as they have a stable internet connection.
If you plan on performing First Premier login from a computer or laptop, you can use the landing page we will link you to below. For mobile use, you can download their app from the App Store or Google Play. Make sure that your device is compatible and continue downloading for free.
As for desktop users, all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Visit the First Premier login page by clicking this link: https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/login.aspx. You can check that you’re on the correct page with the screenshot we have provided above.
- To begin the 2-step process, type your Username in the top field.
- Continue with the Password related to your account in the following box.
- Press the Continue button and complete the second step.
- If you entered your First Premier login credentials correctly, you should now be in your account.
Troubleshoot First Premier Credit Card Login Issues
If you can’t remember your username or password for First Premier login, you don’t have to stress out. You can recover this information through the same website you use for signing in. Please remember that you still need to have access to your credit card in order to recover your credentials (at least your username). If you find yourself in this situation, we recommend that you get your credit card prepared so you can enter the number, if required. To regain access to your account, go through these steps:
- Go to the First Premier login page using the link above.
- Choose either Forgot your username? or Forgot your password?, according to the info you can no longer remember.
- If you chose Forgot your username?, you have to enter your Credit Card Number. This is the group of numbers located on the front side of your card.
- Click Continue and follow the rest of the steps that appear along the way.
- If you selected the password option, you need to start by entering your Credit Card Number.
- After that, type your Social Security Number.
- Provide your Zip Code to confirm your identity.
- Click Continue and do anything else that is asked of you.
Enroll for First Premier Bank Credit Card Login
It’s just as easy to register for First Premier login as it is to sign into your account. The enrollment process is made up of four easy steps that require your personal information. You don’t have to worry, as any personal details will remain confidential. To register and access your account online, follow these steps:
- If you are already on the First Premier login page you can click the Enroll Now link to go to the registration site. For direct access, use this link: https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/register.aspx.
- Begin the process by entering your Account Number in the first set of boxes.
- Under that, write the full digits of your Social Security Number.
- Push Continue and follow the last three steps.
- Once you have registered, go back to the First Premier login page and follow the steps from the first section of our guide to sign into your account.
Additional Frist Premier Bank Login Assistance
Password and username recovery can be easily solved through the steps we described earlier. But what do you do when it doesn’t work or you have other problems? You might be tempted to call the bank directly, but you might want to check out some questions and answers on their website beforehand. You can find loads of information on their Help Center page here: https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/help.aspx. They cover topics that range from mobile options, enrollment and log in, electronic statements and letters, payment options and Personalized Identification Numbers (PIN), to system troubleshooting, current credit card agreements and much more.
To find answers, click the topic you are interested in to see the relevant questions. If you still can’t find a solution to your problem, you can continue to contact the bank privately for one-on-one assistance.
Contact the My PremierCreditCard.com Team
After going through the content in the First Premier help center, you can also contact their customer service department for more guidance. The two phone numbers you can use are 1 800 987 5521 and 1 605 357 3440. Please note that their customer service working hours are between 7 am and 9 pm between Monday and Friday and from 8 am to 4:30 pm on Saturdays, both Central Time.
Nevertheless, they also have an automated system that is available for customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This system can be used for tasks like:
- Making a payment
- Checking balance
- Checking available credit
- Requesting a PIN
- Reporting a stolen or lost card
If you need to send them any documents, you can use their correspondence address:
First PREMIER Bank
PO Box 5524
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5524
Payments can be mailed to this address:
First PREMIER Bank
PO Box 5529
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529
Express payments can be made using this address:
First PREMIER Bank
3820 N Louise Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
Even though their website doesn’t provide an email address or contact form for written communication online, you can call them or send a letter if your issue isn’t urgent.
Those who want to apply for a First Premier card can do so here: https://www.premiercardoffer.net/Landing/ERSV5MV12%200012OMI.
For any other information regarding the First Premier Bankcard, don’t hesitate to visit their official website here: https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com.