Whether you have a 401(k), a pension, payroll benefits, or employer health plans, you may find yourself needing to use Fidelity Net Benefits. Fidelity is a financial company that provides a variety of investment services for people throughout the world. Net Benefits is a particularly useful subdivision of the company that provides employer-sponsored accounts.
When you login to your online Net Benefits account, you can manage your employment benefits and view your funds. In our Fidelity Net Benefits login guide, we will walk you through the login steps and give you useful information about overcoming login errors.
Fidelity Net Benefits Login at www.fidelity.com
Follow these steps to log in to your Net Benefits account from a desktop or laptop computer:
- Go to the Fidelity Net Benefits login website at www.fidelity.com
- Click the “Outside U.S. Employees” tab if you work for a company outside of the United States. If you work in the United States, skip this step.
- Type the username you use for all Fidelity accounts into the field titled “Username”. If you have not personalized your username yet, it will just be your social security number.
- Put a checkmark in the “Remember Username” box if you are using a private computer and would like it to automatically enter your username.
- Enter either your password or your old Net Benefits PIN number into the field labeled “Password”.
- Click the blue button that says “Log In” in white letters.
Fidelity Net Benefits Mobile Login Guidelines
The above steps technically work from a mobile web browser, but it can be somewhat inconvenient to use Net Benefits’ website from a mobile browser. Instead, it is easier to just download the NetBenefits app and log in through the app on your device. You can do that by following these simple steps:
Fidelity Net Benefits Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- Download the app from the iTunes app store.
- Follow installation instructions and then tap the green icon with a white N to open the app.
- Enter your username and password into the appropriate areas of the app.
- Check the “Remember me” option to store your Fidelity Net Benefits login information on your phone.
- Tap the login button to finish signing in.
Fidelity Net Benefits Mobile Login for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play to download the app onto your phone.
- Install NetBenefits and then tap the green icon on your homescreen to open the app.
- Type your NetBenefits username and password into the relevant fields.
- Select the “Remember Me” option if you wish to have your phone store your Fidelity Net Benefits login information.
- Click the login button.
Fidelity Net Benefits Login Help
Because it is a financial website, there is some added security that makes it trickier to recover lost usernames or passwords. You will need to click on the “Having Trouble” link and then input all the requested security information before you can access your account. For quick answers about most common login issues, you can check out Net Benefits’ Frequently Asked Questions sections. You can also find more in-depth information about all of Fidelity’s services by reading the various sections in the Customer Service area.
Fidelity Net Benefits Company Contact & Links
If you encounter any other problems during any Fidelity Net Benefits login step, contact Fidelity’s customer support through one of the following methods.
Official Website: www.fidelity.com
Contact Page: servicemessages.fidelity.com
General Inquiries Phone Number: 800-343-3548
Benefit Plans Phone Number: 800-835-5097
Mailing Address Directory: www.fidelity.com/customer-service/mailing-addresses