We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Fedex Ground is the Fedex division that focuses on shipping items in trucks and other ground vehicles. Companies who work with Fedex Ground are able to register for the MyGroundBiz website. Logging in to the Fedex Ground Biz account lets people manage their company information, read FedEx news, find associated vendors, and access company statements. In this article, we will guide you through each step in the Fedex Ground BIz login process. You can also find useful troubleshooting solutions for login errors and discover the best ways to get in touch with Fedex.
Fedex Ground Biz Login at www.mygroundbiz.com
Use these instructions to login to your account on a computer.
- Type www.mygroundbiz.com into the address bar of your web browser.
- Write your Fedex ID, which is the seven digit number on your Fedex ID badge, in the field that says “FedEx ID.”
- Click the orange button that says “Log In.”
- Enter your password in the field labeled “Password.” Remember that your password will be something with at least 8 characters, one number, and one special character.
- Click the sign in button again to finish logging in.
Fedex Ground Biz Mobile Login Guidelines
If you want to access your Ground Biz account on the go, you can login to the Fedex Ground Biz website from your phone’s mobile web browser. Follow these instructions to complete the Fedex Ground Biz account login on a smartphone.
- Open the web browsing app on your phone.
- Enter www.mygroundbiz.com into the address bar and press your enter key.
- Type your Fedex ID number into the field labeled “ID.”
- Tap the orange “Log In” button.
- Write your password in the appropriate field.
- Click the button that says “Log In.”
Fedex Ground Biz Mobile Login for Apple Devices
Since none of the Fedex apps include Ground Biz features, people who want to login to their Fedex Ground Biz account on an iPhone should login with the normal mobile web browser steps.
Fedex Ground Biz Mobile Login for Android Devices
Fedex does not have a Ground Biz app for Android devices, so Ground Biz users with Android phones will need to login from a mobile web browsing app instead.
Fedex Ground Biz Login Help
If you cannot remember your username or password, Fedex asks that you call 1-855-639-7793 for more assistance. The password for your account will expire every 90 days, so do not be surprised if the website tells you that you need to create a new password when you login. Fedex recommends that users disable popups so they can view the Ground Biz website correctly. Keep in mind that Fedex does maintenance on their website every sunday from midnight to 6 a.m., so it may not work during this time frame.
Fedex Ground Biz Company Contact & Links
You can speak to the FedEx Ground Biz help desk associates by calling 1-800-435-7647 between 7 a.m. and midnight if you have any questions about the Fedex Ground Biz login process or services. You can also direct general inquiries to the Fedex customer service department. They can be reached by calling 1-800-463-3339 or filling out their contact form. The company can also be contacted over their Facebook profile or Twitter page.