In the world of health education, Elsevier is known for their useful learning tools. Evolve allows healthcare students to register for Elsevier services and access the Elsevier learning materials. This website also provides many supportive services and student advice.
Whether you are a student or a teacher, you can use the login steps in this article to access your Elsevier account. We will also provide you with some troubleshooting tips and give you the contact information for the support staff in case you encounter any Evolve Elsevier login problems.
Evolve Elsevier Login at evolve.elsevier.com
The Evolve website might look a little busy, but logging in to your Elsevier account is actually quite simple. You just need to follow these six steps.
- Go to the main login area for Evolve by putting evolve.elsevier.com into the address bar of your web browser.
- Choose either the “I’m a Student” or “I’m an Educator” option depending on your status. If cookies are enabled on your browser, you will not have to do this step each time you login.
- Click the blue sign in link to open a popup window with the login area. On either the student or faculty website, it will be in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Enter the username for your account into the first blank field.
- Type the password for your account into the second blank field.
- Click the blue button that says “Login.”
Evolve Elsevier Mobile Login Guidelines
Elsevier has not yet created an app for their Evolve users, but you can still check your account from your phone because they have optimized their site for access from mobile browser apps. Unfortunately, not all interactive content or tutorials will be playable from a mobile web browser, but you can still reach most necessary Evolve information through a browsing app. Use these steps on any smartphone to login to your Evolve Elsevier account.
- Tap the browser app icon on your phone’s home screen to open it.
- Enter evolve.elsevier.com into the address bar and hit your enter key.
- Click the round orange button that says you are either a student or a teacher. Your login information may not work if you pick the wrong option.
- Tap the grey “Sign In” link in the upper right hand corner. It is labeled with an icon of a person.
- Click the “Username” field and then type in your Evolve username.
- Select the “Password” field and enter your Evolve password.
- Tap the grey button that says “Sign In.”
Evolve Elsevier Login Help
The Evolve Support Center provides a lot of useful articles about how to login to Evolve. If you cannot login due to a forgotten username or password, you can access the password reset form by clicking the appropriate link below the login area. This will prompt you to enter the email address associated with your Evolve Elsevier account and then choose a new password. Keep in mind that Evolve often does site maintenance around 3:00 AM to 6:00 AM, so the website may not work at all during this time.
Evolve Elsevier Company Contact & Links
Elsevier has a lot of support staff, so they can provide aid to students and teachers who run into issues on Evolve. You can use one of these convenient methods to get help with the Evolve Elsevier login page.
Official Website: evolve.elsevier.com
Contact Form: service.elsevier.com/app/contact/supporthub/evolve/
Phone Number: 1 800 222 9570
Live Chat: service.elsevier.com/app/chat/chat_launch/supporthub/evolve/