Tenet Health has designed the Etenet login portal for physicians from facilities they work with. With the help of the Etenet login platform, users can access data, employee apps, trainings and paystubs, among quite a few other features. The portal is easy to sign into for users of all kinds, provided that they are registered on the website.
In our extensive guide, we will walk you through the entire Etenet portal process. Our guidelines begin with registration and continue with signing in to both Etenet and Etenet Citrix. For sign in issues, you can consult our section with troubleshooting tips for Etenet logins. To access this information and more, we welcome you to read the dedicated sections below.
Register for Etenet
On the Etenet login portal, there are two main options for registration: new users and new credentialed physicians. If you fall under the first category, you have to provide information like your unique ID, a part of your Social Security Number or date of birth. New credentialed physicians, on the other hand, must enter their unique ID and National Provider Identifier to get started. We will explain both registration processes below, so please refer to the walkthrough for your user status.
- Visit the Etenet login page.
- Click the grey Register here link next to New User?. It is the top link highlighted in red in the screenshot above.
- Read the information on the New User Registration page and make sure you have an appropriate browser.
- Type your Unique ID in the first empty field. Click the orange ? icon if you’re not sure what your unique ID is.
- Provide the Last 4 digits of Social Security # in the next field.
- Enter your Month and Day of Date of Birth in the last two fields on this page.
- Push the blue Next button to proceed.
- Continue with the following 5 steps (Confirm Identity, Confirm Etenet ID, Choose Password, Select Security Questions, Confirmation) to complete your registration.
New Credentialed Physicians
- Go to the main Etenet login portal.
- Click the second Register here link outlined in the above image. It is located next to New Credentialed Physician?.
- Go through all the details on the Etenet New Credentialed Physician Registration page.
- Enter your Unique ID in the first blank box.
- Fill out the second one with your National Provider Identifier (NPI).
- Push the Next button and follow the remaining 5 steps to complete the process.
Complete Etenet Login
When you’re all registered and ready to go, you can continue with your Etenet login. For the process, you need to have the user ID you created during registration. Furthermore, you need the password associated with your Etenet portals account. When you have this information at hand and you’re ready to sign in, follow these instructions:
- Access the Etenet login platform.
- Enter your User ID in the top box.
- Complete the second empty field with the Password connected to your account.
- Go through your Etenet login credentials to check that they were entered correctly.
- Push the large orange Log In button to reach your account.
Sign into Etenet Citrix
On the Etenet login page, the company clearly states that several of their apps might not be optimized to function on your browser. If this is the case for you, access your user info through Etenet Citrix. Likewise, Citrix is simple to sign into and requires just your username and password. To log into your account through Etenet Citrix, go through these guidelines:
- Visit the Etenet login site.
- Click the blue link that reads log in to Etenet Citrix environment. Find it marked in red in the screen capture inserted above.
- Fill out the first field with your User name.
- Complete the field underneath with your Password.
- Verify your Citrix credentials for accuracy.
- Click the Log In button at the bottom right hand corner of the login box to finish.
Get Help for Etenet Login Processes
Both the Etenet login portal and Etenet Citrix have options for regaining access to a blocked account. The solution for getting back into your account is resetting your password. However, please note that your user ID, as well as a few other specific details, depending on your user status. To reset your password, follow the instructions under the heading that is relevant for you.
Etenet Login Assistance
- Connect to the Etenet login website.
- Click the Reset it here link right next to Forgot your password?.
- Enter the following details if you are a registered Etenet user, a Tenet employed physician or a non-credentialed physician:
- Etenet User ID
- Last 4 Digits of Social Security #
- Month and Day of Date of Birth
- Select the second option if you are a registered credentialed physician. Enter these details if this option applies for you:
- Etenet User ID
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
Citrix Sign In Help
- Go to the Etenet Citrix login page.
- Click the link that reads Etenet Password Reset. Find it on the right side of your page.
- Enter the necessary details for your user type. Provide your Etenet User ID, Last 4 digits of Social Security # and Month and Day of Date of Birth if you are a registered Etenet user. Type your Etenet User ID and National Provider Identifier (NPI) if you are classified as a registered credentialed physician.
Contact the Etenet Service Desk or Tenet Health
If you try to sign into your account unsuccessfully for multiple times, you might become completely locked out. In this case, you need to get in touch with the Tenet Service Desk for regaining access. The phone number for Etenet login support is 1 800 639 7575.
For general inquiries about Tenet Health, you can call 469 893 2000. For any written communication or other documents sent via mail, use this street address:
1445 Ross Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75202
Visit the official Tenet Health website for any other information regarding this company and the services they offer.