Like many other colleges that offer online learning (eLearning) solutions for their students, the El Paso Community College in Texas provides a EPCC Blackboard for EPCC online classes. The system is highly user-friendly and is available to students who are enrolled in the college. However, if you have never accessed the EPCC blackboard login before, you might be in need of some assistance with the first steps.
For this, the EPCC Blackboard Login Guide we have prepared will help you with instructions, alternative EPCC.edu login, steps for Roadrunner Webmail and Smart Start Network Login, online payment, the EPCC Web Banner and contact details for the college. Without further ado, discover how you can access the El Paso Community College Blackboard through the guide below.
EPCC Blackboard Login Walkthrough with Full Instructions
You need to prepare your EPCC Blackboard user name and password before you get started. After that, go through these instructions for EPCC Blackboard login:
- Access the EPCC Black Board by going to epcc.edu. Your options for doing this are writing the link in your navigation address bar, using copy and paste to enter it in the field or by directly clicking the link above.
- Now that you are on the EPPC.edu Blackboard page, you have to provide the username and password associated with your El Paso Community College student account.
- Check that your EPCC Blackboard login credentials are correct and press Login for access.
Alternative EPCC Login for Blackboard (If You Forgot Password)
For EPCC Blackboard help when you lose your password or cannot remember it, the college has provided an alternative EPCC Blackboard login:
- If you are already connected to the EPCC Blackboard login page at online.epcc.edu, you can click on the link that reads Forgot Your Password?. You will instantly receive a pop up box on your screen with instructions. If you want direct access to these instructions, you can click here: https://ssb.epcc.edu/pls/shasta_epcc/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin.
- You will see a message from the University that talks about online registration, payment deadlines and special notes. Below these details you will see two empty fields, in which you have to type in your User ID and PIN (Personal Identification Number). Your EPCC ID should contain eight digits.
- If you cannot remember your Personal Identification number, you can press the grey Forgot PIN? button for assistance. If you still need help, you can call the El Paso Community College Help Desk at (915) 831 6440.
El Paso Roadrunner Webmail EPCC Login In
Students at El Paso Community College also have the possibility of using their student email for communications related to their school work. The service that the college uses is Roadrunner Webmail and it can be accessed if you follow these steps:
- Go to the Roadrunner Webmail page at this link: https://webmail.roadrunner.com/.
- On the right side of your screen you will see a box entitled Web Mail Login. Here, you have to type in your full email address and the password associated with the address.
- If you are using Roadrunner Webmail from a secure, personal computer, you can check the Remember Email Address box so you do not have to provide your login credentials every time you login. However, if the computer you are using for login is shared or is public, leave this box unchecked.
- Choose your preferred language (English / Español).
- Press the blue Log In
* If you do not remember your email address, you can use the Roadrunner Username Retriever Tool here: https://urt.rr.com/. Enter your 10 digit phone number and press Submit to receive instructions.
** If you cannot remember your password, go to https://pt.rr.com/ for assistance. According to your case, select the corresponding link. In either one of these situations you will need to provide your email address.
Login to EPCC Smart Start Network
If you want to access the EPCC Smart Start Network you will need to go through a secure access login process that only takes about a minute to complete. To do so, follow these steps:
- Visit the Smart Start Network login page at https://pipeline.cp.epcc.edu/cp/home/displaylogin.
- On the top left hand of your screen you will see a box labeled Secure Access Login. In the two empty fields provided, enter your user name and, respectively, your banner PIN (Personal Identification Number).
- To complete the process, press Login.
* The browsers supported by the El Paso Community College Smart Start Network are Internet Explorer 5.5 SP2 & 6.0 SP1, Netscape 7.2, Mozilla 1.7, Netscape 7.02 (OS 9) or Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.7 or Safari 1.1 / 1.2 for OS X v 10.3. Any additional Smart Start Network login assistance can be accessed here http://pipeline.cp.epcc.edu/cp/site/loginhelp.html or by calling 831 6440.
Online EPCC Payment
Students at EPCC can check their balance, make payments online, view their payment history and provide authorized access for others to make payments for you with the help of the El Paso Community College Student Account Suite. You can also print and, subsequently, consult your billing statements and manage your payment plans, all with the Student Account Suite. Here is how you can gain access:
- Press this link to reach the Student Account Suite login page: https://secure.touchnet.com/C20715_tsa/web/login.jsp.
- You will see two separate login boxes on the left side of your screen, one for Students and Staff and one for Authorized Users, such as parents.
- Members of EPCC staff and students have to type their ID Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN) and press the green Login button to continue.
- Parents and other authorized users need to provide their email address and password and finish by pressing Login.
- In the case of losing your password, you can have a temporary password sent to you via email. All you have to do is write your email in the designated field and then press the blue e-mailed link under the Forgot your password?
Contact El Paso Community College
There are numerous ways in which you can contact El Paso Community College. First of all, you can learn more about each of the six campuses (Administrative Services Center, Mission del Paso Campus, Valla Verde Campus, Northwest Campus, Rio Grande Campus or Transmountain Campus) on the contact page. On the right side of the page you will see the address, directions, campus map and other details for each one of the campuses.
You also have access to a wide range of phone numbers that you can call, depending on your inquiries for the college. The main EPCC phone number is 831 EPCC, the IT Service Desk can be contacted at 831 6440 and the El Paso Community College Police Department can be reached at 831 2200. For Admissions / Registrations call 831 2150, Career Services – 831 2636, Center for Students with Disabilities – 831 2426, Continuing Ed / Workforce Training – 831 7722, Counseling – 831 2642 and Financial Aid at 831 2561. Please note that all of the EPCC phone numbers have a 915 prefix.
The directories that you can access on the college contact page are: Email and Phone Directory for Staff and Faculty, Academic Departments and Divisions, Administrative Offices and Departments, Cabinet Officers Directory and Faculty Web Pages. Any other information you might require can be found at all times on www.epcc.edu.
Leave a Reply