The eFax login page is the paperless solution for sending and receiving faxes. Even though the days of using traditional fax machines are long gone, you can get an eFax account, access the www.efax.com login portal and communicate through faxes via email.
In our eFax Login Guide, we will speak about the three main eFax com login platforms:
- the e Fax log in page for customers.
- the corporate eFax login portal.
- the e Fax login site for developers.
If you are part of one of these categories, take a look at our eFax login walkthrough below for all the information you need.
eFax Login Steps: Customers
As long as you are an eFax customer, you can easily access and use the eFax.com log in portal. Available on the company’s official website, the eFax sign in page allows customers to log into their accounts to send and receive faxes online. To begin the eFax login process, follow these steps:
- Go to the eFax login page for customers by first visiting their homepage: www.efax.com. If you want the eFax login UK portal, use this link: www.efax.co.uk.
- Click the Login button located at the top right-hand corner of the page. You can find it highlighted in green in the image above.
- Type your eFax Number in the first empty field.
- Enter the Password you established when you registered for eFax login.
- Press the blue Login button to complete the eFax login process.
eFax Sign in Guidelines: Corporate
The eFax login corporate customers need to access is on a separate website, eFaxcorporate.com. On this eFax login page, there are 3 options available:
Here is what you need to do to sign in as a corporate customer:
- Visit the corporate eFax login platform by accessing their Enterprise website: www.efaxcorporate.com.
- Press the black Login link at the top of the page. We have pointed it out in the above screenshot with a green arrow.
- Select the tab that applies to the type of account you have. We have described the eFax login steps for each below.
eFax Admin Sign in Instructions
- Enter the 5 digits of your Account Number.
- Type your Administrator Name below that. Please note that this step applies only for Group Administrator. If you aren’t one, you can skip this box.
- Provide the Password associated with your account.
- Check the Remember me box only if you are signing in from a safe, personal computer. Otherwise, you risk unauthorized access and having your personal data compromised.
- Push the blue Login > button to finish.
eFax User Login Guidelines
- Provide one of the follow 3 pieces of information in the top box:
- Fax No. (11 digits)
- ACCT ID
- Enter the Password connected to the aforementioned info.
- Check Remember my login information if you wish to have your data stored on this browser for future use.
- Press Login > to access your corporate user account.
eFax Partner Sign in Steps
- Type your Email Address in the first field. This should be the address you used when you became an eFax corporate partner.
- Write the Password related to your partner account.
- Click Remember my email address to have it saved in your browser. As a result, you won’t have to re-type it every time you sign in from this device.
- Push Login > to complete the process.
eFax Login Instructions: Developers
The last eFax login process we will be covering today is for developers. Even though it is also accessed through the eFax corporate website, it has a separate final landing page. We’ll explain how to get there:
- Visit the eFax corporate platform and click Login from the top right corner.
- Select the tab that reads eFax Developer. Use the image above for guidance. After you click the button, a new tab will appear in your browser.
- Type your Username in the first white box.
- Follow up with your Password directly underneath.
- Press Login to get into your eFax developer account.
eFax.com Login Problems Assistance
Normally, your eFax login shouldn’t take more than two minutes to finish. However, the situation changes if you can’t remember your eFax login credentials. If you lost or forgot your number or password, all you need to do is follow the instructions that apply for your account. See what steps to take according to your needs below.
eFax Log in Customer Assistance
- Go to the eFax login page for customers.
- Click Forgot your eFax number? or Forgot your password?.
- For the first option, enter your Email Address and Submit it to receive your eFax number via email.
- For the second one, type your eFax Number to get your password in your inbox.
Corporate eFax Login Tips
- Visit the login portal for corporate eFax customers and select the tab that represents your account (Admin, User or Partner).
- Click the red Forgot my Username / Password >
- For admins: type your Account Number, followed by your Admin User Name.
- For users: enter your Email Address to get your fax number back. Type your Fax Number, Email Address or Account ID to recover your password.
Developer EFax Login Help
- Connect to the developer sign in platform from eFax.
- Click Forgot Username/Password?.
- For username: enter your Email and Password.
- For password: type your Email and Username.
Useful Links & Contacts
Feel free to use any of the links below for direct access to the eFax page you’re looking for.
- Customer eFax login page
- eFax corporate login portal
- eFax developer login platform
- eFax Help Center
- eFax Mobile App
eFax Customer Service
Telephone: (855) 382 4244
Email: click here to send an email.
Live chat: click here to speak live with a representative.
eFax Corporate Customer Service
Telephone (US): 1 (323) 817 3202 / 1 (800) 810 2641
Telephone (UK): +44 (0) 8707 112200
eFax Developer Support
Telephone: (866) 761 8111 (toll-free) / (323) 817-1155 (direct)