Students, teachers and parents can all use Edmodo to communicate. The Edmodo student login portal is the specific platform for students to sign into their accounts, after they have registered. This guide will show you how to get an account for free on Edmodo, as well as how to go through Edmodo student login.
In addition to this, we will explain how you can jo0in an Edmodo group, but also how you can regain access to a blocked account. All processes will be accompanied by detailed screenshots that highlight the main steps to follow. Without further ado, see how you can sign up and sign into Edmodo below.
Create Student Account for the Edmodo App
Edmodo is initially free for everybody to use, but you have to register on their official website to get started. For registration, you can use an Office 365 account or a Google account, but we recommend creating a new Edmodo account so you can keep things separate. This is how you can get started with Edmodo as a student.
- Access the Edmodo home page from your computer or mobile device.
- Select the I’m a Student button under the Create your free account title on the home page.
- Push either Continue with Office 365 or Continue with Google if you prefer using these registration methods. Choose Create New Edmodo Account as a separate alternative.
- Complete the first two fields with your First Name and Last Name.
- Enter your Group Code, a number that contains 6 digits and that can be obtained from your teacher.
- Provide your Email Address as an option.
- Choose a Password for your account.
- Re-read your information to check for accuracy.
- Press the large green Sign Up For FREE button to complete the process.
Complete Edmodo Student Login
After your registration has been confirmed, you can proceed with Edmodo student login. It won’t take more than a minute, provided you have your Edmodo student login credentials close by. Just like with registration, you can also choose to sign in through Office 365 or Google. We will describe all three processes in this section.
- Go to the Edmodo website.
- Press the green Login button, which you can find at the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Select Log in with Office 365 if you’d like to use your Microsoft Office 365 account to sign in.
- Type your Office 365 email address in the first field on the redirected page.
- Follow up with your password in the second box.
- Select Keep me signed in if using a personal device.
- Press Sign in to finish.
- Choose Log in with Google if you want to sign in with your Gmail address.
- Provide your Google email address in the designated field.
- Push the blue Next button and proceed with your Password.
- Remain on the Edmodo student login page if you want to use your Edmodo credentials.
- Enter either your Email or Username in the very first empty box.
- Continue with your Password in the field underneath.
- End the process with the green button labeled Login.
Join an Edmodo Group
With the help of Edmodo, multiple students, teachers and/or parents can connect in a single group. While students are not authorized to create groups, teachers can inform students about groups they use. To access an Edmodo group, ask your teacher to give you the Group Code required for authentication. Once you have the code ready, go through the instructions provided below.
- Visit the Edmodo platform.
- Click the white Join a Group button from your top right, next to the Login button.
- Enter a Group Code in the blank field of the box that pops up.
- Make sure you typed the group code correctly.
- Push the blue Join button to start interacting in the group.
Recover your Edmodo Account
At one point, you might lose or forget your Edmodo student login password. If this happens to you, know that you can recover your account on the same Edmodo student login page. In addition to this, you can regain access even if you can’t remember your username. However, you need to get in touch with your teacher for the latter. Read the steps outlined below for more info.
- Connect to the Edmodo student login page. Use the steps in the second section of our guide if required.
- Click the blue Forgot password? link under the Login button at the center of the page.
- Type your Email or Username to begin the account recovery process.
- Click next and follow any other instructions that come up.
- Select I don’t know my email or username if this is what you would like to recover.
- Go through the message that appears and contact your teacher for more assistance.
Contact Edmodo Support
If you didn’t succeed in recovering your account with the abovementioned steps, you can always reach out to Edmodo personally. The best place to get assistance is the Edmodo Help Center. Here, you can browse help topics or search for specific issues. For a tailored response, click the Submit a request button at the top right corner of the site.
Before sending your request, we recommend that you take some time to go through the topics. In most cases, you can already find your answer in the help center. As for additional information about Edmodo, feel free to explore their official website for plenty of details about their service.