In this E-Trade login guide, we will provide you with step by step instructions on how to log in to the E-Trade website. In addition, you will be guided on how to log in to the E-Trade from your mobile device and from the mobile app. Contact information is included at the end of the guide. E-Trade is an electronic trading company that offers services to investors over the Internet. With E-Trade, you can sell, exchange, and invest in financial instruments whether it’s stocks, contracts, bonds, mutual funds, or exchange-traded funds over an online trading network.
E-Trade Login at us.etrade.com
In this first section, we will explain how to log in to the E-Trade website from your computer. The process is brief and simple. Follow the instructions as given below.
- Open your browser and go to the official E-Trade website, us.etrade.com.
- Click the “Log On” tab to open the E-Trade login page: Log On to E*TRADE | E*TRADE Financial
- Enter the valid user ID and password in the designated fields. If you enter either of them wrong, you will not be allowed access to your account. If you can’t remember your user ID or password, select from the “Forgot Your User ID or Password?” on top left of the “Log On” button.
- If you want the browser to remember your user ID, check the empty box below the “Password” field.
- Select the “Log On” button to access your E-Trade account.
E-Trade Mobile Login Guidelines
We will now explain how you log in to the E-Trade website from your mobile device.
- Open your browser app.
- Go to the us.etrade.com E-Trade website.
- Open the E-Trade login menu from the “Log On”tab.
- Insert your user ID and password.
- Optional: Check the “Remember my user ID” box for the browser to store your user ID.
- Select the “Log On” button.
Another way you can access the web page from a mobile device is by using the E*TRADE mobile app. The E-Trade mobile app can be downloaded on both Apple and Android devices. Here’s how you will log in using the mobile app.
E-Trade Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- Go the App store and download the Apple version of the E-Trade.
- The installation process should start automatically. Allow the app to make all the necessary updates.
- Open the E-Trade app to the login page.
- Enter your user ID and password.
E-Trade Mobile Login for Android Devices
- Download the E-Trade app from Google Play Store.
- Install the app.
- Open the E-Trade. The E-Trade login menu will be on the first page.
- Enter your user ID and password.
E-Trade Login Help
If you have trouble with your E-Trade login credentials, you can reset/recover both your username and your password from the E-Trade login page. To recover your E-Trade user ID, click the “User ID” link below the E-Trade login menu. You will then be guided through the username recovery process.
If you have forgotten your E-Trade account password, you will need to reset it. To do so, click the “Password” link on the E-Trade login page. You will have to input some personal information to prove you are the owner of the account. Afterward, you will receive instructions for the password resetting procedure.
If you have any trouble logging into the website or with launching the mobile app, visit the website’s Contact Us | Customer Service Center | E*TRADE page. You can contact the E-Trade Securities branch nearest to you using the “E-Trade Branch Locator” below the “Talk to us” section of the page. You can also contact E-Trade from the email form at the Email Us | E*TRADE page. You will provide your name, email address, and phone number.
E-Trade Contact and Links
Any questions about setting up an account? Official Website
If you encounter issues with accessing the website, call customer service at 1-800-387-2331. For outside the US, call +16786246210.