Welcome to our Discover Card Login Guide, where we will walk you through the steps you need to take for Discover It card login and Discover Miles card login. While Sams Discover card login and Walmart Discover card login are also related terms that customers search for, please note that this guide refers to the Discover card login on www.discovercard.com.
After going through our guide, you’ll be able to carry out the Discover card login in just a few minutes. We’ll describe how you can use your My Discover card login credentials to access your account and how you can recover your user ID or password if you get locked out. In addition to this, you’ll learn how to activate your card for Discover It credit card login and how to sign up for Discover card login payment in the first place. To wrap up our Discover card account center login guide, we’ll inform you about all the Discover cards available for customers.
Please note that the Discover Walmart card login is not the same as logging into your Walmart Store Card account. For the latter, please use this website.
Secure Discover Card Login Steps
How you perform your Discover card login depends on the device you are planning to use. If you want to reach the login Discover card page through a desktop computer or a laptop, simply visit www.discovercard.com. However, if you want Discover card login mobile, you can see what your options are here.
As you can see, carrying out the Discover card services login through a mobile device has to be done through their Discover Mobile app. According to your device, you can download the Discover card credit card login app from these sources:
The rest of our Discover credit cards login instructions will continue for computer users. After you reach the Discover Card It login page, follow these steps:
- On the left side of your screen, you’ll see a secure Discover login credit card account box. To login to Discover card, start by entering your User ID.
- After that, please enter the password associated with your My Discover credit card login account.
- To continue Discover card my account login for your credit card, leave this option selected in the drop down menu. However, you can use the Discover credit card login page for your bank account, student loans, personal loans or home equity loans.
- If going through Discover credit card online login from a personal computer, you can check the Remember User ID However, if you’re performing Discover more card login from a public or shared device, we strongly suggest that you leave it unmarked to keep your data safe.
- To finish and continue with Discover credit card login pay bill or other processes, press the orange Log In
- You should now have full access to your account.
Discover Cards Login User ID or Password Issues
Discover card online banking login issues can occur at any time. The most frequent cause is losing the user ID and password related to your account. If this is your case, you can recover your Discover card login credentials in a matter of minutes. Read the instructions we have provided below and regain access to your account.
- Visit the Discover card login portal at discovercard.com.
- Under the big Log In button, you will see a link entitled Forgot User ID / Password?. Please click this link to proceed.
- As we’re talking about Discover card login, you will need to use one of the three links in the first column suggested on the website:
- Forgot User ID
- Forgot Password
- Forgot Both
- Regardless of the part you choose, you have to go through these additional instructions:
- Enter the number of your card account, which should contain 16 digits with dashes after every 4.
- Provide the expiration date on your card, in a MM/YY format.
- Enter the date of birth of the primary cardholder.
- Type the last four digits of the primary cardholder’s Social Security Number.
- Press Continue and follow any other steps.
After you have regained your Discover card login credentials, you can go back to the first section of our guide and follow the steps explained there.
Activate Your Discover Credit Card
To activate your credit card, you will have to go to the same Discover login website we spoke about above. To check that you’re on the right page, you can look at the screenshot we have inserted in the first part of our Discover card login guide. If the pages match, continue with the following:
- Click the Activate Credit Card link from the left side of the Discover card login page.
- To begin, you can choose activation with our without logging in. If you want to go through Discover card login to activate your account, select the second option and follow the first steps described in our guide. For activation without logging in, leave the first option selected.
- Enter the date of birth and the last four digits of the primary cardholder’s Social Security Number.
- Type the 16 digits printed on the front side of your card.
- Continue with the expiration date and the three digit sequence ID.
- Push Continue and follow the remaining instructions on the Discover card login page.
Register for Discover Card Account Login
To register your account for Discover card login, you can directly visit this page. If you want to register any other online account besides the one for your credit card, click the corresponding Register Now links. If you want to register for Discover card login, press the Register Now link under the Credit Cards column.
Please provide the following pieces of information for registration:
- Full account number – all 16 digits
- Expiration date
- Date of birth
- Last four digits of Social Security Number
Press Next to continue registration.
Types of Discover Credit Cards
On the official Discover.com website, there are four main kinds of credit cards that customers can select:
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Discover it card
- Gas and restaurant card
- NHL card
- Travel Credit Cards – Miles card
- Student Loans Credit Cards
- Student it card
- Student chrome card
- Secured Credit Card
You can find more information on all of these cards by accessing this page. Every type of card has a Learn More button in this regard, and also an Apply Now button if you have found the right card for you.
Help for Discover Card Login
If you need any help with Discover card login, you can always visit the Discover Card Help Center. Browse through the extensive topics and you will most likely find the answer to your issue.
Nevertheless, you can also talk to Discover card representatives via telephone, live chat or email. Consumer card customers in the United States can call 1 800 347 2683 for both English and Spanish assistance. Click the Sign in to Chat Live link or the Send a Secure E-mail link from the Discover Card Help Center website for these actions.
Don’t forget to visit www.discover.com for any other info you might need.