Dining Dough is an online gift certificate platform managed by Restaurant.com that works with thousands of restaurants all across the United States. To benefit from the Dining Dough redeem certificate service, you have to follow a few basic steps and you will enjoy your discount in no time. If this is the first time you are redeeming a Dining Dough certificate, you should look into our guide below for instructions.
Dining Dough Redeem Certificate Login Guidelines
Once you have an account, the Dining Dough redeem certificate process is easy to carry out. From the DiningDough.com home page, also you have to do is go through a few steps and pay attention to the following details:
- Go to www.restaurant.com.
- If you have already set up an account, click the “Sign In” button. You will be redirected to the Dining Dough login menu.
- Type in the email address you used to create your account in the first blank field.
- Type your Dining Dough Certificate account in the second field.
- Click the green “Sign In” button after filling in this information.
Dining Dough Redeem Certificate Mobile Login Guidelines
- Open the www.restaurant.com website on your mobile browser.
- Open the login menu by tapping the “Sign In” button.
- Fill in your Dining Dough Redeem Certificate account credentials.
- Tap the “Sign In” button to access your account.
Restaurant.com Login for Apple Devices
You can also use the Dining Dough Redeem Certificate services using the dedicated Restaurant.com mobile app. The Restaurant.com app is compatible with Apple devices.
- Dowload and install the Restaurant.com mobile app from iTunes
- Tap the app icon to bring up the login menu.
- Enter your Dining Dough login credentials in the login menu.
- Tap the Sign In button to access your account.
Restaurant.com Login for Android Devices
There is a Resturant.com mobile app version for Android devices. To access your Dining Dough redeem certificate account through the Android app, follow the instructions below:
- Download the Restaurant.com app from Google Play.
- Install the app and its updates on your device.
- Open the Restaurant.com mobile app by tapping its icon.
- Input your Dining Dough Redeem Certificate account email and password in the login menu.
- Tap “Sign In” to complete the procedure.
Dining Dough Redeem Certificate Guidelines
Once you have signed in to your Dining Dough account, you will be able to redeem your certificate for a restaurant of your choice. Here’s how:
- Visit the Dining Dough home page.
- Enter a zip code on the diningdough.com redeem certificate page.
- Press the green Redeem
- Type your City, State, or Zip Code and optionally Restaurant or Cuisine and Redeem Code.
- Push the Search button to your right.
- Look through the participating restaurants list and choose the restaurant in your area that you want to use your Dining Dough certificate for.
- Add the restaurant to your cart and print out the certificate when everything is ready.
- Make sure that you bring your printed certificate with you when you go to the restaurant for the deal to be valid.
The Dining Dough redeem certificate process is really easy to carry out, as long as you pay attention to the following details:
Dining Dough Redeem Certificate Login Help
If you cannot remember your username or password with Dining Dough, you can easily recover them. Nevertheless, you still need to have access to the email address you registered with the website to do so. If you get locked out of your account, just carry out these steps for information retrieval:
- Reach the Dining Dough redeem certificate login platform at www.restaurant.com
- Click the blue Forgot it? link next to the Password field in the login box.
- Type your Email Address in the designated field.
- Check to make sure that the address was entered properly.
- Press the grey Submit button.
- Verify your inbox to see if you received a message from Dining Dough.
- Click the link in the email to reset your password.
- Follow the given instructions to get a new Dining Dough password.
Dining Dough.com Customer Service Information
There is a dedicated page on Restaurant.com for Frequently Asked Questions regarding both the Dining Dough and the Restaurant.com platforms. We recommend that you go through the inquiries and answers on this page before personally contacting customer service.
Nevertheless, you can also get in touch with a representative for any extra help. To contact Diners, you can send an email at the firstname.lastname@example.org address. You will receive a response sometime between Monday and Friday, from 8:30 am to 5 pm. You also have the option of contacting their Diner segment through their mailing address: Restaurant.com, 1500 West Shure Drive, Suite 600, Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004.
For restaurants, you can directly contact the Restaurant.com team via telephone at 1-877-640-1844. Feel free to call anytime during their Monday – Friday working schedule, from 9 am to 5 pm. If you want to fax Restaurant.com, use 1-847-506-9685.