Delta Airlines employees can access and manage their employee accounts through the Delta employee portal. The Delta employee portal is commonly referred to as Delta Extranet. You can reach the Delta employee portal at dlnet.delta.com, deltanet.delta.com or ssaa.delta.com. Either of these addresses will bring you to the current Delta Extranet website.
Your Delta employee account will allow you to view information about employee benefits, Delta payroll, schedule and other useful information. The Delta portal gives you to freedom to access all the information related to your Delta careers remotely. All you need is a personal computer and your Delta employee credentials
To reach your Delta Extranet account, you will have to complete the Delta Extranet login procedure. In this article, we will describe each step, one by one. We will also offer a couple of tips on what to do if you are having trouble with the dlnet.delta.com website.
Delta Extranet Login Walkthrough
To access the Delta employee portal, you will have to follow these steps:
- Go to the Delta employee portal website. You can access it via dlnet.delta.com or deltanet.delta.com or ssaa.delta.com. All these addresses will bring you to the current Delta Extranet website.
- Once on the Delta Extranet landing page, you will notice the Delta employee login menu in the center of the screen.
- In the first blank field of the login menu, you will have to write your Delta login user ID or PPS number. Or HR manager should be able to provide details if you need them.
- In the field below, you need to write your unique Delta Extranet password.
- If this is the first time you are accessing your Delta employee account, you do not have a unique password. Instead, you will have to use the PIN provided by the HR department.
- After you use your PIN, you will have to set up a password for your account.This is the password you will be using to access your account from now on.
- Contact your HR department if you do not have a PIN and cannot register your account.
5. Click the “Sign In” button to complete the procedure.
Delta Extranet Mobile Login Walkthrough
You can also access the Delta Extranet landing page through a mobile device. To view your Delta Extranet employee account, follow the instructions bellow:
- Open the Delta Extranet portal using one of the addresses listed above, namely dlnet.delta.com or deltanet.delta.com or ssaa.delta.com.
- Input your Delta Extranet login information in the appropriate fields. If this is the first time you are accessing your Delta employee account, we recommend you use your computer.
- Tap the button to complete the login procedure
Unfortunately, there is currently no Delta Extranet app. You will have to sign in using the browser login menu each time.
Delta Extranet Login Troubleshooting
The most common issue you can encounter with the Delta Extranet login procedure is forgetting your login credentials. Keep in mind that the Delta Extranet login menu is case sensitive. Make sure your Caps Lock button is not turned on when trying to fill in the Delta Extranet login fields.
If you mistype your login credentials three times in a row, you will be locked out of your account for 30 minutes. You can retry after these 30 minutes have elapsed.
If you suspect you have forgotten your login credentials, you can click on the “Forgot Username or Password?” link below the Delta Extranet login menu. This will redirect you to the Delta Extranet login recovery page. You will then be able to retrieve or change any lost login information.
If you receive an “Invalid Credentials” error, it means that you have a popup blocker or firewall enabled that isn’t allowing you to continue. Disable it so you can proceed. Consult the Help page at dlnet.delta.com for additional information on Delta Extranet login errors.
For Delta login issues you cannot solve, call the Delta technical support department at 1-888-714-0529 or the Delta Net IT Help Desk at 404-714-4357 (HELP). You can also chat with a Delta IT rep online.
However, if you have received one of the following errors, the Delta company advises its employees not to call Deta support department:
“The page you are attempting to access is not available from outside the company.”
“Security exception: URL has been blocked for security reasons.”
Delta Contact Details & Useful Links
You can find more information about the Delta login issues, and possible Delta login errors, as well as how to deal with them at deltanet.delta.com, in the Help section.
If you want to know more about the perks of Delta careers, you can go to the main Delta Airlines website, www.delta.com, and visit the Delta Careers link. This will bring you to the dedicated Delta Jobs page. On this page, you can stay up to date with Delta careers and opportunities and Delta job benefits.If you have previously applied in the Delta careers section and want to apply again, you can go to the
If you have previously applied in the Delta careers section and want to apply again, you can go to the Returning Candidates section of the Delta careers site. You can then login to your Delta candidate account, using the same credentials you used the previous time.
For more information about the Delta company, visit the main Delta Airlines www.delta.com website, www.delta.com