If the company you work at uses Dayforce HCM for employee benefits, payroll, and tax or general workforce management, you will be required to use the Dayforce login portal. There are two main Ceridian Dayforce login platforms available for employees: one for My Dayforce HCM and another for SSO (Single Sign On). In addition to these, there is also a Dayforce employee login page for the custom support center.
In our comprehensive Dayforce login guide, you will learn how to sign into any one of your accounts for this software. Moreover, we have included a section for downloading and using the Dayforce HCM app for mobile use, as well as a useful links and contacts section. See all the individual sections in our guide below and perform Ceridian Dayforce HCM login swiftly and safely.
My Dayforce Login Steps
The most relevant Dayforce login page is that for My Dayforce login. This is the portal that most employees use for accessing their accounts. To reach your account, this Dayforce Ceridian login page requires you to provide the name of your company, your user name and password. If you have all this information at hand, go through the instructions we have detailed below:
- Visit the Dayforce login portal. The page you reach should look like the screenshot provided for your convenience below.
- Fill out all the fields marked in red in our image. Start with the name of the Company you work for.
- Continue with your User Name in the second field.
- Finish with the Password related to your Dayforce HCM account in the last field.
- Complete your Dayforce login by clicking the gray and blue Login
SSO Dayforce HCM Login Instructions
The second most common Dayforce login page is the SSO platform. SSO is short for Single Sign On, which is basically an authentication process that lets you use more than one app with the same login info. The SSO Dayforce login page starts out by asking for just your company name, but you might be asked to provide additional information in the next steps. Here’s how you get started:
- Go to the Dayforce SSO page.
- Enter the name of your Company, as highlighted in the above screenshot.
- Check to see that the company name was entered correctly.
- Click Login and follow any other necessary instructions to reach your account.
Dayforce.com Support Login Walkthrough
While most companies provide ‘forgot user name or password’ options directly on their login pages, Dayforce HCM provides an entire support center for customers. No matter what issues you might be undergoing, you can easily sign into their support center and get the help you need quickly. As opposed to the other Dayforce login pages, their support center requires just your email and password to get the assistance you need. This is what you need to do:
- Connect to the Dayforce HCM support center.
- Use the Dayforce login box located at the bottom right hand corner of the page.
- Begin by typing your Email in the first empty box. This should be the email address associated with your Dayforce HCM account.
- Follow up with your Password in the second field.
- Click the blue Sign in button to access the support center.
If you can’t remember your password, follow these steps to reset it:
- Click the Forgot your password? link on the Dayforce login page for the support center.
- Enter your Email address on the page you are automatically redirected to.
- Click the Reset my password
- Check your inbox for detailed instructions on how to reset your password for the support center.
Dayforce Links, Contacts & Help
Aside from the pages we have linked throughout our guide, there are several other Dayforce HCM sites that might help you out. These are:
- Password reset for Dayforce Support Center
- Dayforce login Dynamite site
- Longos Dayforce login page
- Ceridian official website
Furthermore, there are several other resources available for employees in need. Firstly, you should check out the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information on basic topics. Secondly, you can learn more about their HCM (Human Capital Management System). Thirdly, you can contact their customer service department at 1 855 432 9367 (toll free).
Finally, if you have any additional questions, go to this page. Select your question from the first field under the Employee heading for more information.