We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
DART is short for the Dallas Area Rapid Transit in Texas (to not be confused with Dart.net, Dart.biz or Dart Waxahachie). The largest light rail operator in the United States provides as Dartnet.org Business Portal login for both clients and employees, so they can access their company information securely. Details that can be consulted through your Dartnet.org account include, but are not limited to: work schedules, training details and other human resources data.
Completing the Dartnet.org business portal login might be a bit difficult for new employees who have never done so before, so that is why we have created a guide with step by step instructions to carry out the process to the end. In this guide, we have also provided information for potential Dartnet.org employees that are interested in getting a job at this company. Find out all of the information you need below.
Step by Step Guide: Dartnet.org Business Portal Login Walkthrough
Employees that already work with Darnet.org need to get their DARTnet account number and DARTnet password ready before continuing with their Dartnet.org business portal login. If you cannot remember your password, we have provided instructions for resetting it in the next section. If you have all of your details prepared, you can continue by following these steps:
- Click https://www.dartnet.org/ for instant access to the Dartnet.org business portal login page. If the browser you have set as default is not the one that you usually work with, you can type the link into your internet browser. Please keep in mind that links like www.dart.net or www.dart.biz will not get you to the page you need. Dartnet.org is the only link that will work.
- If you have correctly inserted the link, you will reach the Dartnet.org business portal login page, which has red and purple background and a grey login box. You will need to insert your DARTnet account number, followed by your DARTnet password.
- Click the grey “Log in” button to enter your Dartnet.org employee account.
How to Reset your Dartnet.org Employee Password
If you can’t seem to remember your Darnet.org login password, you do not need to worry; you can reset it in just a few steps directly from the Dartnet.org home page:
- Click the “Reset password” link provided on dartnet.org. An alternative is to go to this page https://www.dartnet.org/resetpassword.asp if you do not have the home page already open.
- In order to reset your password, you will need to go through two main steps: identifying yourself and proving your identity by answering a question and picking a new password.
- Type in your DARTnet Account ID (for employees – employee number, for contractors – contractor ID number).
- Introduce your DARTnet Account Personal Identification Number (PIN). This should be composed of the last four digits of your Social Security Number if you did not decide to change your DARTnet Account PIN in the meantime.
- Click “Submit Identity” to proceed.
- Answer the question on your screen correctly and choose a new password. After you are all done, you can go back to the Dartnet.org business portal login page.
Check Your Database for Dartnet.org Business Portal Login
To check database connections, you need to go to this page: https://www.dartnet.org/webapps/databaseCheck/. The company mentions that the database check application only tests the ability of connections, not if the apps themselves are working. One you click this link, you will see a number of connections (DARTnet, Trapeze, Lawson, Spear, Connection, Expedition, AVL), each with a status after an equals sign. If you see “SUCCESSFUL” all down the line, it means that connections are able to be made. If you see any errors with red, it means that you might be experiencing some database connection issues. Look into the contacts we have provided below for tech support.
Get in Touch with the Dartnet.org Help Desk for Employees
We recommend that you call the Dartnet.org business portal login help desk only if you have checked your login credentials several times to make sure they are correct and that you have performed a database check. If you still seem to have further issues, you can get assistance by calling 214 749 3500. A DARTnet representative will walk you through your problem and find a solution. If you cannot get in touch with the Help Desk, you can look into the other contacts we have provided at the end of this article.
Learn More about Dart.org Careers
DART jobs and DART careers are some of the most popular options for people searching for City of Dallas Human Resources, customer service jobs Dallas TX, transportation jobs in Dallas TX, railroad jobs in Dallas TX, security jobs Dallas TX, and Dallas employment or any other general jobs in the Dallas area. For DART employment information, including DART Police jobs, DART jobs Dallas TX, DART Human Resources positions, DART transportation jobs, DART transit jobs, DART bus jobs, DART rail jobs and, generally speaking, DART job openings, you can visit the Dart.org employment website http://www.dart.org/hr/humanresources.asp (to not be mistaken as www.dart.jobs.com, dart.job, dart.jobs.com, www.dart.job, or www.dart.jobs. You can discover all of the Dallas Area Rapid Transit Jobs, look for the DART Dallas jobs closest to your neighborhood and study the DART transit careers and opportunities available for you. You can choose from several different job categories: Hourly Positions, Salaried Positions, DART Police, Maintenance, Transportation, or simply all open positions. You can also sign up to get updates on your email when new positions appear.
In the end, you can send your DART application online for the position of your choice. You will need an account with DART.org to apply but take note that only the following positions can be applied for online: assistant to AVP, DART police officer, DART police officer apprentice, grants manager, HC representative I-admin, head of CUST ADV & ENT APP SD, Head of info MGMT bus analysis, head of info / network security, IT applications architect, IT enterprise systems engineer, IT senior programmer analyst, ITS program manager, manager IT web and mobile DEVL, manager quality assurance, revenue technician, senior web developer, smart bus student operator or web developer. Existing users can login with their applicant ID or registered email address and their password, while new users can create their account here: https://www.dart.org/webapps/hrportal/default.asp?switch=Regform. Provide your first, middle and last name, email address, whether you are authorized legally to work in the United States or not and other visa information, your complete address driver’s license number, relations to current DART employees or Board Members, if you have worked for DART in the past and conclude by choosing a password and security question. Click “Submit Information” and continue with your application.
Dallas Area Rapid Transit Contacts
The Dallas Area Rapid Transit offers several waits of contacting them, depending on your inquiries. The DART Customer Information Center can be contacted at 214 979 1111 Monday through Friday, between 6 am and 8 pm, Saturday and Sunday between 8 am and 5 pm and during Holidays from 8 am to 5 pm. The DART mailing address is: Dallas Area Rapid Transit, P.O. Box 660163, Dallas, Texas, 75266-0163. For face to face information, you can visit 1401 Pacific Ave., Dallas, Texas 75202.
Any additional DART contacts you may need can be found on their official Dart.org website. You can access the Dart.org app website by clicking www.dart.org (or m.dart.org if you are on a mobile device).