The aim of this guide is to present the CVS Learnet login portal, formally known as the CVS Health Learning Management System. In a nutshell, this is the CVS employee benefits website, which can be accessed by all those who work for the company and are authorized to do so. Not only can users learn more about their CVS employee benefits, but they can also consult their employee situation.
We will provide the CVS Learnet login instructions for both web browsers and mobile devices, as well as share a few tips and tricks useful if you have trouble with your account. Finally, we’ll put you in touch with CVS Learnet’s tech support for additional assistance.
CVS Learnet Login
Logging into the CVS Learnet login platform takes only a few minutes if you have your login credentials at hand. Please note that both a user ID and a password are required, with the latter being the same as your RxConnect password. Once you have this information handy, all you have to do is reach the CVS Learnet login portal and log in. Here are the full instructions:
- Access the CVS Learnet login website.
- Type your Login User Id in the first field marked in green in the image above. This is the same as your employee ID, which contains a total of 7 digits.
- Enter the password associated with your CVS Learnet account. Please remember that passwords on this platform are case sensitive.
- Reread your CVS Learnet login credentials to check for accuracy.
- Press the grey Login button to get into your account.
CVS Learnet Mobile Login Guidelines
Even if you’re not at your computer, you can still access your CVS Learnet account. All you have to do is use your favorite mobile device and a browser of your choice. In order to learn how to complete the CVS Learnet login process on a mobile device, check the instructions below:
- Go to the official CVS Learnet webpage linked in the first section of this article.
- Zoom in to see the login box clearly.
- Input your Login User Id in the first field of the box.
- Input your password in the second filed under the User Id one.
- Tap Login to enter your account.
Unfortunately, at this time, there are no CVS Learnet mobile apps that you can use to log into your account. This rings true for both Apple and Android devices. That being said, the only way to log into your CVS Learnet account on the go is to use a mobile browser. The instructions above can help you do that.
CVS Learnet Login Help
One of the most common issues you may run into when trying yo log into your account is forgetting your password. However, thanks to the self-serve password reset page, any user can regain access to a blocked account. Please note that you cannot reset your password if you are out of the country. The self-serve password reset option automatically scans your IP and can only be used in the United States. These are the steps you need to follow to get a new password:
- Go to the CVS Learnet login portal.
- Click the blue link that reads Self-Serve Password Reset, which can be found under the Password field.
- Read the information in the pop up box and click the blue CONTINUE button when you are ready to start.
- Select the Reset Forgot Password link from the Self Service Password Management page.
- Follow the instructions that come up as you go.
- Go back to the CVS Learnet login platform when you have your new password and follow the steps from the first section of our guide to sign into your account.
If you still can’t seem to be able to log into your account, you can always contact CVS Learnet IT Service Center at 1 855 280 ITSC (4872). For international calls, use 011 1 401 770 2500.
CVS Learnet Company Contact & Links
If you want to get in touch with one of their stores, contact the Retail Store Support Center by dialing 866 528 7272. The CVS official website can provide any other details you need about this company or their online services. You can also contact the company on social media, more precisely on Facebook and Twitter.
Leave a Reply