CVS employee login can be performed through the myhr.cvs.com login portals, according to the purpose of your CVS employee sign in. You can use the same login portal if you are both a currently employee of the company or someone who has worked with them in the past. This CVS employee login guide will take you through the steps you need to follow to access your CVS employee account, both on a web browser and a mobile device.
We will also talk about any issues you might have when logging in, and then provide some CVS contact information that you can use to get in touch with the company if you have any questions related to the CVS employee login process.
CVS Employee Login
The CVS employee login portal helps you access your employee benefits. It is also known as the myHR Benefits Center, and by connecting to this portal you will also be instantly signed into a few other significant websites that are part of this directory. Even though you will be automatically connected, you might need to enter your password again, so make sure you keep it close by.
The CVS employee login page for benefits can be accessed both by current employees and by former employees of CVS Health and MinuteClinic Colleagues. We will detail the steps you need to follow to log in under both circumstances.
- Prepare your computer and make sure that it has a secure connection to the internet.
- Access the CVS employee login page at myhr.cvs.com.
- If you are currently an employee at CVS Health and MinuteClinic Colleagues, press the first Log On button that appears on your page.
– If you are a store colleague, you will need to use your employee ID (seven digits) and CVSLEARNet password to sign into your account.
– If you are a Distribution Center colleague, you need to use your employee ID (also seven digits) and your myHR password.
– MinuteClinic colleagues need to use their 7 digit employee IDs and passwords associated with their Federated accounts.
– PBM and non-store colleagues need to use their network Windows IDs and passwords for myHR, and their employee number and CVSLEARNet passwords for Momentum.
Based on your status as an employee or colleague with CVS, enter your Login User Name and Password in the two empty fields on your page.
- After checking your CVS employee login credentials for accuracy, please press the grey Login button to access your account.
- Former employees can access their benefits by visiting myhr.cvs.com.
- In the second log on box, you will need to enter your User ID and myHR Benefits Center password. When you are ready, press the blue Log On button.
- Former employees who want to register as new users can do so by clicking the link Are You a New User?
CVS Employee Mobile Login Guidelines
If you want to access your CVS employee account on the go, you can do that by going to myhr.cvs.com using a mobile device of your choice. You will be taken to the page mentioned above, resized to fit your mobile screen. In order to log in as both a current employee and a former employee, follow the steps above.
- Locate the first login box under the headline Current CVS Health and MinuteClinic Colleagues.
- Press the blue Log On button.
- Input your Login User Name and Password, keeping in mind the information written above the credentials box. According to your employee status, the login credentials will differ.
- After making sure the credentials are correct, press Login.
- Direct your attention at the second login box on the page you’ve just opened. The box is under the Former CVS Health and Former MinuteClinic Colleagues heading.
- Input your User ID and Password in the designated fields.
- Press the Log On button.
- For employees who are yet to register, go to the Are You a New User? link first.
Unfortunately, there are no CVS employee login apps just yet. However, this shouldn’t be a major inconvenience, since you can simply use your mobile device to access the myhr.cvs.com website on your browser. In order to learn how to do that, check out the instructions above.
CVS Employee Login Help
One of the most common issues people trying to log into their CVS employee account encounter is forgetting their password or user ID. If you are a current CVS employee and you forgot your password, you can retrieve it in two ways:
- Click the Reset Password link shown on the login page if you use your Employee ID.
- Get in touch with the IT Service Center by calling 1 855 280 ITSC (4872), if you use your Windows ID.
For former CVS employees, retrieving the password and User ID is simple. Just press the Forgot User ID or Password link on the login page and you will be taken to a Personal Identification page where you need to input the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) and your date of birth. Press Continue and follow the rest of the steps on your screen. If you prefer finding your CVS employee login user ID via telephone, you can call 1 800 964 9938.
CVS Company Contact and Links
If you want to get in contact with CVS for any reason, you can access their official website. The CVS Health website is another resource worth keeping in mind, if you want to learn more about what CVS does. Finally, CVS also has Facebook and Twitter accounts, where you can get in touch with them as well.