If your internet is provided by CenturyLink, you will definitely be interested in how to customize your Centurylink.net homepage. One of the benefits of being a customer of this communications company is that you can customize your Centurytel homepage with the exact categories you want to keep track of. This way, your Centurylink.net home page will show only the news you are interested in reading. User customization of Centurylink.net homepage isn’t difficult to figure out, but it might require some extra assistance at the beginning if you haven’t done it before.
Our user’s guide to Customize Your Centurylink.net Homepage will inform you about all the steps you need to take to choose your favorite categories. In addition to Centurylink.net My Homepage customization, we will also walk you through logging into your account and how to create one if you are not registered yet. Learn how to customize your Centurylink homepage below!
Centurylink Homepage Customization Instructions
Tailoring your Centurylink.net homepage to fit your interests really isn’t as hard as you might think it would be. The only requirement that you have to meet is to be a customer of this internet provider, which you probably are if you have reached this user’s guide. It is recommended that you begin customizing your Centurylink.net homepage by using a desktop computer or laptop so the process will be easy. If you’re ready, go ahead with these detailed instructions:
- Go to the Centurylink.net homepage by clicking this link: http://www.centurylink.net. Alternatively, copy and paste it into the address bar of your browser of choice.
- In the very top right hand corner of your screen, you will see a gray link that reads Sign In. Please press it to proceed.
- Sign into your account using your CenturyLink email address and password. You can find full details for logging into your Centurylink.net homepage in the second section of this user’s guide.
- Once you are signed into your account, use the drop down menu that appears on your screen to select the kind of content you want to show up in your Centurylink.net homepage.
- One of the best ways for organizing your content is to choose by category. A few examples of categories you can choose from are:
- Games etc.
- If you want to create more than one column, simply select Add and make more.
- Customers who want to move around content to other locations can repeat the same steps described above.
Steps for Centurylink Login Home Page
If you are a Centurylink customer that wants to start customizing their page but who has not logged into their account yet, you have come to the right place. We have reserved the second part of our Centurylink.net homepage customization user’s guide to describe how you can access your account. Prepare your CenturyLink email address and the password associated with your account and go through these steps:
- Connect to the Centurylink.net homepage at centurylink.net. Like we said before, it is best to do this by clicking our link for quick, reliable and secure access.
- Click the Sign In link, which can be found at the top corner of the right side of your page.
- Start logging in by entering your email address. The format of your email address should follow one of these four options (examples):
- In the second field on your screen, please type in the password that is connected to your account with Century link.
- On the right side of the Log In button, you will see an option to have your Centurylink.net homepage login credentials remembered. Please leave this box checked only if you are signing in from a personal or safe device. We strongly recommend leaving it unchecked if you are working from a public computer or a shared one that could lead to unauthorized access.
- To finish the process, press the green Log In
Reset Your Centurylink.net Homepage Password
Although it is generally recommended that you write down your passwords and store them in a safe place, some situations can lead to losing this information. In this regard, we have also provided instructions for resetting your password as a Centurylink customer, in case you have lost them. This is what you need to do to have a new Centurylink.net homepage password:
- Reach the password reset page here: https://centurylink.net/selfcare/password_reset/qa/reset. You can also go to the Centurylink.net homepage, choose Sign In and then Forgot password?, but this is the quickest way you can reach the right page.
- Type in your Phone Number in the first field on your page. The number will either have to be your Centurylink phone number (as a customer of this service), or the phone number that you provided when creating your account.
- In the second box, please enter your Centurylink Email Address.
- Do the quick security check by entering the characters that you see in the picture in the empty box below them (i.e. 1234).
- Press the gray Next button, follow the remaining steps that appear on your screen and reset your password.
Once you are finished and you have a new password, you can go back to the homepage Centurylink.net provides and customize your account.
Register for Your Customized Centurylink Internet Home Page
Any individual who works with Centurylink as their communications provider can register for an account with their website. However, only customers of this service can create an account. This means that if your home phone or internet is provided by another company, you won’t be able to register with the Centurylink.net homepage. If you are eligible, consult the instructions we have provided to create an account:
- Go to the net homepage.
- Click the My Account drop down menu located at the top of your screen.
- Choose the last option on the menu, Create Account.
- Read the brief message from Centurylink and press the green Next button when you are ready to continue.
- The first step is to provide your telephone number. If you’re not quite sure what number to enter, you should know that it’s commonly known as your broadband identifier or line number. The format that your number should be entered is: 555-123-1234.
- Go through the rest of the steps for registering your Centurylink.net homepage account. If you experience issues at any time, you can press the chat icon (the ‘hi’ speech bubble) or the help one (with a telephone above) for assistance. Both of these icons are located at the bottom of your page.
Spanish speaking customers who want to create an account for their Centurylink.net home page can press the green Español button at the top right corner of their page.
Among your benefits as a Centurylink customer, you can find:
- Receiving your bill online
- Paying your bill online
- Tweaking your email settings
- Managing your username
- Choosing your ads
- Adding or deleting a mailbox
- Resetting your password
- Customizing your Centurylink.net homepage
If you want to learn more about CenturyLink and the products and services they offer, you can always access www.centurylink.net.