CorrLinks, a service available at www.corrlinks.com, is the inmate login platform that allows family and close friends to communicate with loved ones who are currently in prison. With the help of the CorrLinks prison email, everyone can keep in touch through a simple and easy-to-use corelink.com inmate email portal. After you sign up CorrLinks is a click away, on the aforementioned website. If you want to learn more about how you can perform CorrLinks login, www CorrLinks com sign up and other relevant details about CorrLinks email, you are welcome to use our Login Guide.
We will talk about the info you need to know regarding www.corrlinks .com. Not only will we explain the necessary steps for this login, but we will also show you how to regain access to your inbox in case you get locked out of your account. We have also provided a dedicated section for registering for this email service, an equally easy process. While we hope you won’t be required to use this option, we have also talked about blocking communication with an inmate through this portal. Discover what you need to know in the sections below.
Steps for CorrLinks Login
If you are already a user, you will be interested in CorrLinks login instructions. Before you get started with the process, make sure that you have your email address and password close by. Of course, you need to have access to a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone to connect to the CorrLinks login portal. We recommend that you sign in from a device with a reliable internet connection so you won’t be disconnected halfway through. From there, you just need to get the CorrLinks login web address right and enter your credentials. Here are the steps in detail:
- Go to the CorrLinks login page here. You can type this link in your address bar, but we recommend that you click the one we have inserted here for direct access.
- The CorrLinks login platform you reach should look like the image above. As you can already see, the login box is on the far left side of the page.
- Enter your Email Address in the first empty field. This is the email address you used when registering for this email service.
- In the second box, enter the Password associated with your account.
- Look over your information to make sure that it has been typed correctly.
- Press the blue Login >> button to reach your account.
Forgot CorrLinks.com Password?
Before we talk about regaining access to your account, we strongly recommend that you take a minute to write down your password in a safe place for future reference. Even though it’s understandable that you might end up losing your password at one point, it’s always recommended that you try to avoid these situations. You not only waste time with the recovery process, but it will also keep you from communicating with your incarcerated loved ones when you need to the most. Nevertheless, there is a password reset option available on the CorrLinks login page. This is what you need to do in order to get back into your account:
- Visit the CorrLinks login portal through the link from the first part of our guide.
- Instead of filling out the boxes with your login credentials, click the blue link that reads Forgot your password?.
- You will be instantly redirected to a new page to start resetting your password.
- Provide the Email Address connected to your account in the first blank box.
- After that, enter the security code you see on your screen in the second box. If you can’t make out the characters, click the refresh button to get a new code. If you prefer listening to them, click the speaker icon.
- Push the blue Next >> button and follow any additional instructions.
Register for CorrLinks Inmate Email
Registering for this email service will only take a few minutes. Please note that a few pieces of personal information are required for registration, but rest assured that they will be protected. Furthermore, you need to be at least 18 years old to use the CorrLinks inmate email service. If and when you are ready to register, follow these steps:
- If you are already on the CorrLinks login page, click the orange Register >> button under the New Users For direct access, use this link.
- Start by entering your First Name and Last Name.
- Type your Email Address twice, for confirmation.
- Choose a Password for your account. It needs to be at least 8 characters long and it must include at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase one and a number. Please note that passwords are case-sensitive.
- Re-type your Password for confirmation.
- If you got an email with an invitation to use this service, you can enter the Identification Code from it in the last field.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and check the box if you agree with them.
- Click the blue Next >>
- Follow any other steps that come up throughout the registration process.
- Once you have login credentials, go back to the sign in page and follow the instructions from the first part of our guide.
Block CorrLinks Inmates
We hope you never have to use this service, but we wanted to include instructions for blocking inmates in case you need to. You can block contact by entering your email address and identification code from the invitation email you received. If you must block an inmate, go through these instructions to do so:
- If already on the login page, press Proceed >> from under Block Inmates Initiated Request. If not, click this link.
- Type your Email Address in the top box.
- Enter the Identification Code from your email invitation.
- Select one of these two options, depending on your preferences: Block contact from this inmate or Block contact from all inmates from this agency.
- Press Confirm and follow any other steps, if necessary.
Contact CorrLinks Mailbox Customer Support
Prior to contacting CorrLinks customer support, we recommend that you take a look at their Frequently Asked Questions. You can do this by clicking the FAQ link at the footer of any of their web pages or by visiting this link directly. You will find answers to the most common questions that customers come across, including charges, message deliveries and more.
As for one-on-one contact, there is no phone number available for the customer support desk, as they maintain low fees for the service to be accessible. However, you can contact them via email using this page. Start by selecting the issue you want to talk about, like not being able to log in or not having an identification code. After you make your choice from the drop down menu, an additional box will appear asking for your email address. Please use the one connected to your account. Press the gray Go button and continue with your message.