Fortis College has many departments and campuses located throughout the nation. All of the records for the Fortis college campuses are connected through the MyCampusLink website. Logging in to Campus Link allows students to view campus communications, monitor their academic records, and alter their student account information. This guide to the Campus Link student portal login process will make it easy for you to find out more about signing in to your student portal account. After we tell you the steps for logging in on a computer or phone, we will help you to deal with common login issues.
Campus Link Student Portal Login at www.mycampuslink.com
You can access the Campus Link student portal by following these instructions.
- Type www.mycampuslink.com into your web browser.
- Click the “Student Portal Homepage” link to go to the login page for students.
- Enter the username for your Campus Link account into the field that says “Username” and is located beneath the “Please Login” header. For most students, this will simply be their last name and first name.
- Put the password for your student portal account into the field labeled “Password.”
- Click the light blue button that says “login” at the bottom of the page.
Campus Link Student Portal Mobile Login Guidelines
When you are away from your computer, you can still login to the Campus Link website by using the mobile version of the site. This website still has all the same services as the desktop version of the site, so the login process is quite similar. Use these steps to login to your Campus Link student portal account from a smartphone.
- Open your mobile web browsing app and put www.mycampuslink.com into the address bar.
- Tap the “Student Portal Homepage” option to login as a Fortis student.
- Write your student username in the box that is labeled “Username.”
- Add your Fortis student password in the field labeled “Password.”
- Scroll down and tap the “Login” button to finish signing in.
Campus Link Student Portal Mobile Login for Apple Devices
Students at Fortis will need to login to the student portal from their iPhone’s mobile web browsing app because a Campus LInk app does not exist yet.
Campus Link Student Portal Mobile Login for Android Devices
Since Campus Link does not have an Android app, Fortis students with an Android device will need to login through their phone’s web browsing app.
Campus Link Student Portal Login Help
Make sure you are using one of the recommended browsers mentioned at the bottom of the login page to ensure that the website works correctly. If you cannot sign in because you do knot know what your password is, click the “forgot your password?” link on the login page to answer some security questions and reset it. If necessary, you can call technical support at 855-649-8796 or go to the Campus Link technical support center. On this website you can submit a ticket to solve a website error.
Campus Link Student Portal Company Contact & Links
You can use the MyCampusLink guide to learn more about completing a Campus Link student portal login or using the website after signing in. To send a question to the Fortis customer service team, you can fill out their online info request form or click the green “Chat now!” button to start a live chat. They can also be reached by calling 1-855-4-FORTIS or messaging the school on Facebook.