We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Because Burger King has so many locations scattered around the world, they need a unified system for managing employees. Thanks to the internet, employees from every location can easily access their employee benefits, job descriptions, and company news.
All you need to reach the handy Burger King employee website is a username and a password. You will receive this employee account the first time you apply for a job at Burger King. Our article will provide you with a useful guide to logging in, and we will also give you some Burger King employee login troubleshooting tips.
Burger King Employee Login at www.bk.com
This guideline contains the basic steps you will need each time you want to login to your Burger King employee account from a computer.
- Open a new web browser page and enter www.bk.com/careers/user into the address bar of your browser.
- Type your username into the box that is labeled “Username” and located at the top of the webpage. This will be the username you picked back when you first applied for a job at Burger King.
- Input the password you selected for your employee account into the field labeled “Password” that is right below the username box.
- Select the orange button that says “Log In” and is located beneath the password and username areas.
Burger King Employee Mobile Login Guidelines
Currently, the only Burger King app is for ordering food, not accessing any employee account. Therefore, you cannot do a mobile version of the Burger King employee login process through the Burger King app. Instead of using an app, employees can login through a mobile web browser. The mobile version of the employee website will still contain all the useful information needed by Burger King employees. These login steps will work on any type of internet enabled smartphone.
- Open your phone’s browser app by tapping its icon on your home screen, and go to www.bk.com/careers/user.
- Tap the field that says “Username” to reveal an onscreen keyboard.
- Use this keyboard to type out your employee username.
- Click on the “Password” field, wait for the keyboard to show up again, and enter in your Burger King employee password.
- Tap the orange “Log In” button to finish signing in over a phone.
Burger King Employee Login Help
Passwords are case sensitive, so make sure you are not accidentally using caps lock when you log in. If you forget your username or password, you will need to speak to your manager to recover it because the website does not contain any automatic password retrieval services. Please keep in mind that some Burger King franchises use a different employee website that is just for employees at their specific location. Login through whatever website your employer requests to make sure you are accessing the right information.
Burger King Employee Company Contact & Links
If you need any other sort of help while completing the Burger King employee login process, you can contact Burger King for more assistance. They can be called between 7 AM and 11 PM, or you can message them at any time.
Official Website: www.bk.com
Contact Page: www.tellusaboutus.com/comments/commentform/burgerking.aspx
Phone Number: 1-866-394-2493