If you are a Bluebird cardholder, you will be happy to know you can manage your Bluebird American Express card account, through the www.bluebird.com website or the Bluebird app. Your account will allow you to view bank statements, cash check and manage payments online. To access your account, you will need to complete the Bluebird American Express login procedure. This guide will explain how to sign in to your account using your computer or mobile device.
Bluebird American Express Login Instructions
You will soon find out that going through the BlueBird card login is a lot simpler than you initially thought. In just 5 simple steps, you will have full access to your account and you can continue with your transactions.
- To begin the Bluebird American Express login, go to the main website, www.bluebird.com.
- If you already have a Bluebird account, you will have to click the Log In button at the top of the screen. The form on the right is for those who wish to create a Bluebird account.
- After you click the button, the Bluebird American Express login form will open in a new tab.
- Enter your username in the first field of the menu.
- Enter your Bluebird account password in the second field.
- Click the Log In button to verify your credentials and complete the procedure.
Bluebird American Express Mobile Login Instructions
To access your Bluebird American Express account using a mobile device there are two options. You can access it through your browser app. You can also download and install the Bluebird app. In this first section, we will show you how to complete the Bluebird American Express login through your browser app.
- Open the browser app on your mobile device.
- Go to the www.bluebird.com website in your browser app.
- Tap the Log In button, just as you would on a computer, to open the Bluebird login menu.
- Enter your Bluebird American Express login information in the fields.
- Tap the Log In button at the end of the form to complete the login procedure.
In the next sections, we will detail the Bluebird American Express login for the Bluebird mobile app.
Bluebird American Express Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- Download the Bluebird app from iTunes or directly from www.bluebird.com.
- Install the app on your device.
- Once the app has installed all the necessary updates, tap the icon.
- Fill in your Bluebird American Express login details in the blank fields.
- Tap the button to access your account
Bluebird American Express Mobile Login for Android Devices
- Download the Bluebird app from Google Play, or follow the download link available at www.bluebird.com.
- Tap the Bluebird app icon after the installation is complete
- Input your Bluebird American Express username and password in the appropriate fields
- To complete the procedure, tap the “Log In” button.
Bluebird American Express Login Troubleshooting
No matter if you have forgotten your username or password, you can recover either one of them and continue to successfully complete the BlueBird American Express login process. In either one of these situations, you can use your email address to recover your login credentials. This will take you to the username recovery page. Provide your personal details and email address. You will then be able to recover your username.
If you cannot remember your password, click on the “Forgot my password” link in the login menu. The password recovery menu will ask you to submit your email address. You will then receive a password reset token which you need to enter in the link provided.
Bluebird American Express Useful Information
For more information about the Bluebird American Express card, visit the www.bluebird.com website. For any issues with your Bluebird card or the Bluebird American Express login procedure which you cannot resolve yourself, contact the Bluebird Customer Service department at 1 (877) 486-5990.