The Blue Cross and Blue Shield health insurance companies work together with Kansas City to create the Blue KC insurance provider. This company provides insurance to almost a million customers located throughout the Kansas City region.
If you use Blue KC for your health insurance, you can login to their website to pay your bills, view your insurance plan, find healthcare providers, and update your contact information. This article will guide you through each step in the Blue KC Kansas City login process. Keep reading to find out more about fixing common login errors and accessing your account.
Blue KC Kansas City Login at www.bluekc.com
Once you are registered with Blue KC, you can easily login by following these five quick steps.
- Type members.bluekc.com into the address bar for your web browser and click your enter key.
- Enter the username for your account into the box labeled “Username” that is located on the right side of the page.
- Put the password for your account into the box labeled “Password” that is located right beneath the username field.
- Check the “Remember Me” option if you are using a private computer and would like your login information to be stored on the computer.
- Click the blue “Log In” button to finish signing in to your account.
Blue KC Kansas City Mobile Login Guidelines
- If you would like to reach your account from a smartphone, you should go to the Blue KC mobile website. Logging in through a mobile web browser is very simple, and the mobile website contains all the features found on the normal website for Blue KC. You can complete the Blue KC Kansas City account login process with these steps.
- Open your phone’s mobile web browsing app and enter members.bluekc.com into the address bar.
- Tap the “Username” field found on the right side of the page, and enter in your Blue KC username.
- Click the “Password” field and type in your Blue KC password.
- Put a checkmark in the “Remember Me” box if you want your phone to save and automatically enter your login information.
- Tap the blue button that says “Log In.”
Blue KC Kansas City Mobile Login for Apple Devices
Blue KC does not currently have an insurance management app for iPhones. You can login by using the above steps in your Apple Safari browser.
Blue KC Kansas City Mobile Login for Android Devices
An insurance management app for Blue KC customers is not available on the Android app market, but you can still login through your mobile web browser.
Blue KC Kansas City Login Help
If you forget your username, you can click the “Forgot Username” link to recover your lost username. You can also reset a lost password by clicking the “Forgot Password” link, but you cannot do this until after you find and enter your username. Keep in mind that you will need the information on your member ID card to recover your lost login information. If you have lost your card or need other help logging in, call customer service at 888-989-8842.
Blue KC Kansas City Company Contact & Links
You can reach out to the Blue KC customer service branch if you have any other questions about the Blue KC Kansas City login process. They can be called at 816-395-3558 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. on weekdays. You can also visit their main branch at Blue KC Downtown, 2301 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64108. Outside of business hours, you can reach Blue KC by filling out their email form.