Having a Bestbuy.com account is one of the features of being an employee of the company. Through the Best Buy TLC app, employees can manage their working hours, stay up to date with their salary information, benefit from discounts and consult their employee information. All they have to do is access the secure online portal, available on desktop computers and as a Best Buy TLC mobile app. But if you forget best buy TLC employee login details, then we are here to help you.
If you are facing any issues such as “How to log into my TLC Best Buy app”, we have put together a complete Best Buy TLC employee login guide to help you out. Access BestBuy.com My Account, check your TLC schedule Best Buy provides and any other necessary details for work below.
Step by Step Instructions for Best Buy TLC Employee Login
Before you go to the TLC (Time & Labor Center) website, you must have your login information prepared. For Best Buy TLC employee login, you will need to have your user name and password (that you received when you began working with the company) at hand, as well as a working internet connection.
- Click this link: mytlc.bestbuy.com. You will be automatically sent to the Best Buy TLC home page, which should appear simple, on a white background, with a small login box in the center. If you don’t want to be redirected from this page you can copy and paste the link into the web address bar of your internet browser or type it in manually, but make sure you don’t go to other websites like tlc.com.
- To continue, you have to enter your user name and password.
- Conclude by clicking the blue and white arrow at the right of your password field.
Tech Support for Best Buy TLC Login
If you cannot manage to complete the Best Buy TLC employee login and access your account, you might have misspelled your login credentials. Make sure that all of the letters and numbers are entered correctly before contacting tech support. If you do not know or cannot remember your login details, you can contact your Human Resources manager at Best Buy to recover them. Your hiring manager should be able to help you out with any Best Buy TLC employee login issues that are unrelated to IT and tech.
If you still require any additional information, you can contact the employee service team at Best Buy. To solve your problem via telephone, call 1 888 237 8289. If you prefer communicating through emails, you can send a message to email@example.com. You can also find extra information, help and contacts at the Best Buy Human Resources Support Center here: https://hr.bestbuy.com/web/myhr/hr-support-center.
How to: Bestbuy.com Account Login for Human Resources Center
Aside from the Best Buy TLC employee login platform, the company also offers another website for its employees, the Human Resources Center. Employees can login to find out any HR details they might require for their job. The process is just as easy as logging into TLC, so all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Open your internet browser and copy and paste https://hr.bestbuy.com/ into the navigation bar. If you already have your usual browser set as default for links, you can directly click the one we provided above.
- On the main page, you will see “If you are a Best Buy employee, sign in using your credentials” and a yellow “Sign in” button under the text. Click the button to proceed.
- You will be able to read more security information about your Best Buy account and how you should use it. In the login box above the explanation, type in your Best Buy employee user name and password and click sign in.
- Likewise, you can use the tech support contacts we have provided in the section above if you are facing any troubles logging in to the Best Buy Human Resources Center.
Job Opportunities & Careers at Best Buy
For potential employees, Best Buy has created a dedicated platform for job opportunities and careers at their company. Through BestBuy-Jobs.com, candidates can see all of the openings and apply for a position at Best Buy. Once you access the main page, you will see that careers are separated into three distinct categories: Retail Careers, Distribution & Logistics Careers or Corporate Careers. For general information, you can access the main tabs About Best Buy, Culture, Benefits and Community Relations. Candidates can rest assured that Best Buy is an equal opportunity employer and that they don’t discriminate potential employees. To see all of the job openings for a certain department or submit your resume, click the button for the respective category.
- Your email address
- A password – between 8 and 25 characters, out of which at least one special character (like !@$#)
- Enter your password again
- Three security questions and answers
Once you have created your account, you can log in using your email address and password. Alternatively, you can sign in with LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter. If you cannot remember your username, you will need to enter your first and last name and either your home phone or email address to recover it. In case you cannot remember your password, you can recover it by entering your email address.
Once you have your candidate account all set up, you can explore the job opportunities that Best Buy offers in your area. To make your search worthwhile, Best Buy needs you to enter precise search criteria. Enter a keyword, your desired brand (Audiovisions, Best Buy, Best Buy Direct, Best Buy Mexico, Best Buy Mobile, Deal Tree, Geek Squad, Magnolia, mindSHIFT, Pacific Sales, Part Search or All), job category (Accounting, Administrative, Assets Protection / Loss Prevention etc.), your job level (entry level, individual contributor, manager without direct reports, manager with direct reports, director or executive), your location number (i.e. 000004-Ridgedale-Store), all posting dates or jobs updated after a certain date, language of job posting (English or Spanish), and proximity search (at an X distance of a country, state / province / region, city or ZIP postal code). After you have completed all of the details, search for jobs and apply.
Contact Best Buy
Best Buy can be contacted in multiple ways, depending on what information you require from the company. You can get in touch with the Human Resources Support center by calling 866-MY-BBY-HR (866-692-2947), Customer Care at 1-888-BEST-BUY (1-888-237-8289) and the Main Desk at 612-291-1000. Independent Contractors or freelancers need to request a copy of a W-9 (to provide their Taxpayer Identification Number – TIN – for the IRS) to work with Best Buy.
More Information about Best Buy
Formerly known as the Sound of Music and later Best Buy Co. Superstores, what we know today as Best Buy was founded in 1996 in Minnesota. It currently offers its services and products in over 1,000 locations under several brands and subsidiaries, such as Magnolia Audio Video, Geek Squad, Cowboom or Pacific Sales. All details about Best Buy can be accessed on their official company website www.bestbuy.com.
Leave a Reply