Baylor Scott & White Health is one of the biggest nonprofit healthcare systems in the United States. This company helps people to learn more about health management, find physicians, and pay for healthcare. Patients at Baylor Scott & White Health can use the MyBSWHealth patient portal to access their health information.
When you complete the Baylor Scott White Health login, you can view test results, schedule appointments, email your doctor, and pay medical bills. In this article, we will show you how to login to your account at MyBSWHealth from any device with some quick and easy instructions.
Baylor Scott White Health Login at www.mybswhealth.com
The Baylor Scott White Health account login process is so simple that all you need to do is follow these five steps.
- Open a new web browser page and go to www.mybswhealth.com.
- Click the dark blue “Log In” button in the top right corner of the page if the login drop down menu is not already visible.
- Write your Baylor Scott White Health patient username in the field that says “Username.”
- Enter your password in the box labeled “Password.” This is the same password you use to login to your MyChart account.
- Click the light blue button that says “Log In.”
Baylor Scott White Health Mobile Login Guidelines
Baylor Scott White Health makes patient healthcare even more accessible with their handy mobile app. Patients can use the app to login to their account and view important information while on the go. It is also useful because it may provide notifications about appointments on your phone. Use these instructions to get the app for your smartphone.
Baylor Scott White Health Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- Go to iTunes to download the app onto your iPhone.
- Tap the blue and yellow icon to open the app once installation is finished.
- Type the username for your account into the first box in the login area.
- Put the password for your BSWHealth account in the second box.
- Tap the “Log In” button.
Baylor Scott White Health Mobile Login for Android Devices
- Download the app for Android phones from Google Play.
- Install the app on your phone and then open it.
- Enter your BSWHealth username in the field that requests a username.
- Add your password in the field that asks for a password.
- Click the button that says “Log In.”
Baylor Scott White Health Login Help
Make sure you have registered for the MyBSWHealth website before you try to login, or inputting your patient information will not work. When encountering a login error, it is also a good idea to make sure you are entering the correct username and password. You can find lost login information by clicking the appropriate link beneath the login information. If you run into website malfunctions or any other sort of error, call the help desk at 855-691-0180.
Baylor Scott White Health Company Contact & Links
To find out more about the Baylor Scott White Health login process or MyBSWHealth services, read their Frequently Asked Questions webpage. To speak directly to a Baylor Scott & White Health representative, call 1-844-279-3627. You can contact them outside of business hours or without a phone by filling out the contact form on their website. If you would like to leave feedback for the company, feel free to message their social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter.