We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The AthenaNet login portal was designed for easy access to Athena Health accounts online. Through the company’s official website, you can access the Athena login full site, as well as information about AthenaNet Training or Athena EMR. The guide we have created will show you what you have to do to complete AthenaNet login and more.
Aside from sign in steps, we will cover troubleshooting instructions for lost passwords or usernames. In addition, we will explain how you can refer a colleague for Athena Health. To conclude our guide, we will provide the necessary contacts to personally get in touch with an Athena Health representative. Learn more below.
AthenaNet Login Steps
As a client, you can sign into AthenaNet with a username and password. These AthenaNet login credentials will be given to you by the appropriate representative from the company. Once you have them, you must get to the AthenaNet login portal and enter your info to sign in. These are the easy steps you have to follow for access:
- Visit the Athena Health official website.
- Click the grey Client Login link next to the lock icon at the top right hand corner of the website.
- Type your AthenaNet login Username in the first field to your right.
- Enter the Password associated with your AthenaNet account in the empty box below the first.
- Go through your AthenaNet login credentials to make sure that they were entered properly.
- Press the green Log In button at your bottom right to reach your account.
AthenaHealth Portal Login Help
You don’t have to worry if you can’t remember your AthenaNet login credentials. Provided you have your username or email address handy, you can regain access to your account in no time. If you can’t remember your password, your username is required to reset it. If your username is what you can’t remember, just provide your email address for quick recovery. Go through these instructions to get back into your account:
- Go to the AthenaNet login portal.
- Click the blue Forgot password? link under the Password box.
- Type your Username in the designated field.
- Click the grey Next Step button and follow the remaining three steps for access.
- Select the blue forgot username? link to the right as an alternative.
- Enter the Email address you registered for AthenaNet login.
- Press the Next Step button and go through the necessary steps for recovery.
- Get in touch with your practice administrator if you can’t remember the email address you provided for AthenaNet login or if you need extra help.
Referring a Colleague for Athena Health
You can get more value out of your customer package with Athena Health if you refer a colleague. In order to refer somebody, you need to provide a few pieces of personal information. Firstly, your own contact information, including your organization and email address. Secondly, your colleague’s details, optionally including their contacts. Here are the specific steps to follow:
- Connect to the AthenaNet login platform.
- Click the link that reads The more providers on the network, the better we perform for you. Refer a colleague > at the bottom of the AthenaNet login box.
- Read all the necessary info about referring colleagues and scroll down to the second half of the page.
- Enter your contact information: First Name, Last Name, Organization, Email Address.
- Provide your colleague’s information: First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Phone (both optional), Organization, State.
- Provide any Additional Notes, if necessary.
- Press the yellow Submit button at the bottom of the contact form.
Athena Health Contacts
If you need to reach out to Athena Health for any reason, it’s best to do so through the phone. To contact them, dial 800 981 5084. To fax them, use 617 402 1099. Alternatively, you can send an email through their online contact form. Simply type your full contact info, the name of your organization and number of physicians in your organization to begin. Include any comments or questions and Submit your message.
For any financial or legal inquiries, you can address them to:
ATTN: Legal Department OR ATTN: Finance Department
311 Arsenal St.
Watertown, MA 02472
To reach their visitor’s center, go to 400 North Beacon. Lastly, don’t hesitate to browse through their website beforehand, as you will most likely find the information you are interested in.