Assurant Insurance Center provides insurance policies for homes, vehicles, and valuable possessions. Their customers can use the Assurant Insurance Center to manage their accounts from home. When you login to the online site for Assurant policy holders, you can view your account benefits, upgrade your account, pay bills, and view the status of claims.
This article will tell you everything you need to know about the My Assurant Policy website. We will walk you through each steps of a typical Assurant Insurance Center login and tell you how to solve common login errors.
Assurant Insurance Center Login at www.myassurantpolicy.com
Use this Assurant Insurance Center account login guide to quickly and easily sign in to your account with Assurant.
- Enter myassurantpolicy.com into the address bar of your web browser.
- Click the “My Policy” button found in the upper right corner of the page.
- Type the email address connected with your Assurant account into the field labeled “Email.”
- Write the password for your account in the field labeled “Password.” Remember that all Assurant passwords will have at least one letter, one number, one capital letter, and no more than two repeating characters.
- Click the green button that says “Login” to finish signing in.
Assurant Insurance Center Mobile Login Guidelines
The Assurant Insurance Center has optimized the website for mobile usage. Though it looks a little different, it is very easy to login to as long as you follow these instructions.
- Open your phone’s mobile web browser.
- Type manage.myassurantpolicy.com in your address bar and hit the enter key.
- Tap the “Email” box to open your phone’s keyboard and write the email address linked to your account in this field.
- Click on the “Password” box next, and enter your Assurant password in this box.
- Tap the green button that says “Login.”
Assurant Insurance Center Mobile Login for Apple Devices
There is currently no way to download an iPhone app for Assurant customers, so iPhone users will need to login through their mobile web browser instead.
Assurant Insurance Center Mobile Login for Android Devices
Assurant does not currently have an app for Android users, so people with Androids will need to sign in by using their mobile web browser.
Assurant Insurance Center Login Help
Remember that the Assurant Insurance Center login steps will not work until you register your policy with the company’s online insurance center. Once registered, you can recover forgotten login information by clicking the appropriate link on the Assurant Insurance Center login page. To recover login information, you will need to be in possession of the policy number, zip code, and email address linked to your account. If you run into any other issues, call Assurant at 1-888-260-7736.
Assurant Insurance Center Company Contact & Links
For more assistance with managing your policy online, check out the FAQ section on the Assurant website to find answers to most common customer inquiries. You can direct questions to the Assurant customer support by filling out their online contact form. The company can respond to customers who leave comments on their LinkedIn profile or Twitter page as well. Customers can also speak to Assurant by finding the number for the department that handles their policy through the Assurant phone number directory.