Both students and faculty members of the American Military University, a member of the accredited American Public University System, have access to a secure AMU login portal. On the platform, they are able to consult all of their school-related information, from class hours to the latest news regarding the American Military University. To gain the information you need as an AMU student, you will need to have your student ID prepared, as well as the password associated with your APUS campus login account. In the following we will reveal details on how to proceed when you forget American Military University AMU login details.
Those who cannot remember their amu.apus.edu login credentials have the possibility of recovering them, a process which we will explain below. Aside from this, we will take you through step by step instructions for APUS AMU login, from accessing the AMU campus login page to contacting the University for any inquiries. We also have included more information about the American Military University for students who are considering completing their studies here, such as the schools available and how you can apply. To benefit from all this information, please continue reading our American Military University AMU login guide below.
Step by Step Guide for American Military University Student Login
First of all, you need to get your computer ready and make sure that you have a working connection to the internet. It is recommended that you go through AMU APUS login from a personal computer and not a public one, so you can rest assured that your account will not be accessed by anybody else. After you get everything prepared, you can go through the following steps:
- Access the amu.apus.edu login page by clicking the link (we recommend that you directly click the link because if you type it in manually you might make a mistake, like amu.edu.login). You will see that you will be redirected to the AMUAPUS website.
- To get to the AMU APUS student login page, you have to click the AMU online LOGIN button at the top right side of your screen.
- Select one of the four American Military University log in sections: “Student”, “Faculty”, “Alumni” or “Applicant”, depending on your status with the University. In our guide we will continue with the AMU APU login process for students.
- You will be sent to the APUS login students page, with sections like Schedule of Classes, Academic Advising, Student Services, Transfer Credit, Publications and Frequently Asked Questions sections. To proceed with AMULogin, click the blue “CONTINUE TO LOGIN” button on the right hand side of your page.
- Now you will have reached the final AMU university student login page. Type in your American Military University campus login credentials (in your case, your Student ID and password). Double check that the information is correct and press the orange “Submit” button to finish the AMU online student login process.
How to Recover Your APUS AMU student login ID or Password
Like we mentioned in the introduction, if you lost your AMU university login credentials, you can recover them on the American Military University student log in page. To get your AMU logon details back, follow these instructions:
- Go to the APUSedu page with the help of the American Military University login steps from the section above.
- If you cannot remember your user name, click the blue “Forgot ID” link.
- Select if you are a Student (including Alumni and Applicant) or Faculty Member.
- Students will need to enter their Last Name, the last four digits of their Social Security Number and their date of birth to recover their American Military University (AMU) login username. If you do not have a Social Security Number, you can get in touch with the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1 877 755 2787 and pressing 1. When you have entered all of your personal details, click “Submit”.
- If you cannot remember your password for the American Military University (AMU) login, click on “Forgot Password?” and follow the same instructions for recovering your user name. The only difference is that you have to introduce your Student ID, aside from your last name, Social Security Number and birthdate.
- Once you have recovered your details, you can continue with the American Military University student sign in process we described in the first half of this article.
How to Contact American Military University Online – American Military University AMU login
On the American Military University (AMU) login page you will see a few basic contacts to get in touch with the school. Before you contact the University, we suggest that you go through the Frequently Asked Questions to see if your inquiry already has an answer on the website (you can do so at this link: https://www.amu.apus.edu/login/student/faq/index.htm). If you did not find an answer, you can send them an email at email@example.com or call them at 877 755 2787.
In addition to these options, you can use their live chat service here: http://www.apus.edu/livechat/general.htm?_ga=1.246690253.893150758.1445000250, which is available from Monday until Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm Eastern Time. International students can contact the main American Military University office at the number +1 703 330 5398, from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 5 pm. The admissions office can be contacted at 877 777 9081 Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 7 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm. For Classroom Support, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
American Military University Schools
The American Military University offers a wide range of schools for future students to choose from. These are: Arts and Humanities, Business, Education, Health Sciences, Science, Technology Engineering and Math and Security and Global Studies. The degrees and programs that the American Military University offers are Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Certificate, or Learning Track. The resources students can access on the official American Military University website are Academic Advising, Undergraduate Catalog, Graduate Catalog, Course Schedule, Disability Accommodations, Faculty Directory and Help Center. To find out more details about tuition and financing, you can consult any one of the following sections: Tuition & Fees, Federal Student Aid, Military Tuition Assistance, Veterans Benefits, Employer Benefits, Private Loans and Scholarships or Self Pay.
The American Military University Application Process
Students who want to apply to American Military University have an entire section on their official website dedicated to Admissions. You can see information for students (General Information, Undergraduate, Graduate, International, Military & Veteran, Military Spouse), applying (Steps to Apply, Apply Now, Program Requirements), transfer credits (General Information, What’s Accepted, Course Equivalencies, Community Colleges, Prior Learning Assessment), or getting help (Open Houses, FAQs, Help Center, Disability Accommodations, Contact Us).
To apply, you have to first choose your program of study, complete the application for admission, orientation and any assessments, create your student profile in ClearPath, submit your documentation and, finally, register for your courses. If you have any troubles with your application process, you can contact the University via email (email@example.com), telephone (877 777 9081), live chat or through the Help Center – http://www.amu.apus.edu/help/.
When you are prepared to apply, you can go to the Application page here: https://www.amu.apus.edu/Application/. The University informs you that there are no application fees involved and the entire process will take approximately fifteen minutes. To start, click the blue “Begin Application” button and follow each of the steps that come up.