Ally Invest is an online broker that is useful for experienced traders and those who simply wish to know more about investments and portfolios. It can offer you services such as forex trading and automated management of your portfolio that you might not find elsewhere. Our in-depth guide below will show you how the Ally Invest login procedure works.
You will find instructions for logging in using your desktop browser, your mobile browser, or the dedicated mobile app that works with the device of your choice. We will also offer some troubleshooting tips and helpful links to Ally Invest support options.
Ally Invest Login at secure.ally.com
You can use these steps to log in to the Ally Invest main site from your computer’s browser program.
- Open your preferred browser and navigate to the secure.ally.com website.
- You will see two blank fields on the left side of your screen.
- Enter your username into the top field.
- Enter your password into the bottom field.
- You may wish to check the “Save username” box before you log in so that it remembers this information next time.
- Click on the blue “Log In” button to complete the process.
Ally Invest Mobile Login Guidelines
If you have a mobile phone or tablet, you can use it to log in to Ally Invest when you don’t have access to your regular desktop device.
- Open the browser app on your mobile device and navigate to the standard login page, at secure.ally.com.
- The login fields may be centered on your screen rather than off to the left side.
- Enter your Ally Invest username and password into the blank fields on the screen.
- Click on the blue “Log In” button to complete the process and access the mobile version of the site.
Ally Invest Mobile Login for Apple Devices
Ally Invest created a dedicated app that is compatible with Apple devices. You can use it to access the site.
- Get the mobile app for Ally Invest from the App Store.
- Install the app and open it on your Apple device.
- Enter your credentials into the appropriate fields once the app displays the login page.
- Submit your credentials to complete the process and access Ally Invest from Apple’s mobile app.
Ally Invest Mobile Login for Android Devices
Ally Invest also released a mobile app that works with any Android device. If you have an Android phone or tablet, you can use the app to access Ally Invest on it.
- Get the Android app for Ally Invest from the Google Play Store.
- Install the app on the Android device of your choice and open it.
- Enter your username and password into the blank fields.
- Submit this information to access your Ally Invest account from your Android device.
Ally Invest Login Help
There are a few options available to you if you’re having some trouble logging in to the site. If you are on your desktop or a mobile browser, you will notice two separate blue links for forgotten usernames and passwords. If you forgot your password, clicking the appropriate link will take you to a page where you can use your username and Social Security number to reset it. If you forgot your username, a pop-up window will prompt you to call Ally Invest customer support at the number displayed on your screen.
Ally Invest Contact and Links
If you need to contact Ally Invest for any other reason, you may wish to use the blue “Call Us” button at the top right side of the login page. You can click on this button to display a menu with various phone numbers attached to specific departments.