We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
AlliedBarton is a security company that is one of the largest contract security organizations in the United States. Since the company has so many employees in different areas, they have found that it is easier to manage employees over a website. The AlliedBarton employee website lets people access their tax documents, view company news, and learn more about employee benefits.
Since AlliedBarton just merged with Universal Services, all the company information is now housed on the Allied Universal employee website. We will show you how to login to this website with our informative AlliedBarton employee login guide.
AlliedBarton Employee Login at ehub.aus.com
Here are the steps for logging in to an AlliedBarton employee account over the company’s new eHub website.
- Go to ehub.aus.com to reach the employee portal for all Allied Universal employees.
- Type your User ID into the field labeled “User ID.” This is often the same username that you used back when you were an AlliedBarton employee.
- Enter the password for your account in the field labeled “Password.” If you have not logged in to the eHub since the company merger, you may need to update your old AlliedBarton password.
- Click the green button that says “Login” to finish signing in to your account with Allied Universal.
AlliedBarton Mobile Login Guidelines
The AlliedBarton employee login process is equally easy on a phone because the website is optimized for mobile users. Though the mobile version of the website looks a little different, you can still reach all the same eHub services by following these steps.
- Open your phone’s web browsing app by tapping the appropriate icon on the homepage.
- Enter ehub.aus.com into the address bar.
- Type your employee User ID into the empty box that says “User ID.”
- Add your Allied Universal password in the blank field beneath the phrase “Password.”
- Tap the green button that says “Login.”
AlliedBarton Mobile Login for Apple Devices
Since iPhone users can easily sign in to their AlliedBarton account over a mobile web browser, Allied Universal has not seen the need to create an eHub app yet.
AlliedBarton Mobile Login for Android Devices
Allied Universal currently does not have plans to develop an Android app for eHub users yet. Employees can just sign in through their phone’s web browser.
AlliedBarton Login Help
AlliedBarton Company Contact & Links
To learn more about working for AlliedBarton or Allied Universal, check out the Allied Universal Careers website. You can reach the Allied Universal customer service team by calling 1-866-703-7666 if you have any other questions about the Allied Barton login process. They can also be contacted by sending a message to the company’s Facebook profile and Twitter page, or you can speak to a member of Allied Universal by finding the right number in their contact directory.