We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air share a Human Resources platform dedicated to employee communication. The website is AlaskasWorld.com and it features a unique Paperless Employee Travel (PET) service so individuals can access all of their employee details necessary information wherever they are. Through www.alaskasworld com, employees choose out of four categories, according to their intention: PET Paperless Employee Travel, Alaskas World.com (Employee and Authorized Vendor Access Only), Jobs at Alaska Airlines or Vendor Site (for M&E vendors only). Gather your employee information and follow the steps included in our AlaskasWorld PET login guide below to access your AlaskasWorld PET account.
Step by Step Walkthrough for Alaska Airlines Paperless Employee Travel (PET) Login
There are two main ways in which you can access the Alaska Airlines Employee Travel website:
- Go to alaskasworld.com and click the Paperless Employee Travel link, OR:
- Open your internet browser and type in PET.alaskasworld.com.
After you get to the PET.AlaskasWorld login page, you will need to carry out the following steps:
- Choose the Airline you work for: Alaska or Horizon.
- Enter Your Arctic# (for Alaska Airlines employees) or your Employee# (for Horizon Air employees).
- Arctic numbers for Alaska Airlines workers are placed on the back side of their Employee Identification badges. Most of the time the Artic number contains five digits and possibly a 0 at the beginning, making it six digits.
- Type in your Alaskas World PET password.
- Choose whether you want to have your User ID remember on the computer you are logging in from (by checking the box).
- Complete the AlaskasWorld PET login process by clicking the “Login” button below the fields.
Get an AlaskasWorld Paperless Employee Travel Password
If you do not have a PET.AlaskasWorld password, you can obtain one by doing the following:
- Go to the AlaskasWorld.com PET page.
- Click on the “Don’t have a password?” link on the bottom right corner of the text frame.
- Click “Continue” by confirming you are indeed an AlaskasWorld com employee.
- Enter your AlaskasWorld employee web authentication details: User Name and Password.
- Click the green “Login” button.
- Follow the remaining steps and go back to the Alaska Paperless Employee Travel website once you have one.
Recover or Change Your AlaskasWorld PET Travel Password
No matter if you have lost your password for the AlaskasWorld website or if you just want to change it, you can do either one of these on the website. The instructions are basically the same for either one of these actions, their link is the only difference.
- If you forgot your password, click on the “Can’t remember your PET password?” link.
- If you want a new password, click the “Change your PET password” link.
After that, introduce your User Name and Password with Alaska Airlines, click “Login” and follow the steps to get a new AlaskasWorld PET password.
AlaskasWorld PET login Employee Support
If you still seem to have issues with logging into your AlaskasWorld PET account, you can contact their help desk for further assistance. A common problem is not knowing your Employee number or Arctic number, which you can find out by calling employee support at 1-877-238-1077 or extension 22411.
Travel Program for Alaska Airlines Employees
Active employees with Alaska Airlines benefit from two types of travel programs as part of the company: the Standard Travel Program and the Employee Choice Program.
For those who want travel benefits only for their immediate family, also known as qualified dependents, they can choose the Standard Travel Program. This means that their parents, dependent children, domestic partner and spouse benefit from unlimited travel for all flies carried out by Horizon Air or Alaska Airlines. This program is available for employees after they have served thirty days in the company.
Employees who want their friends and other family members to benefit from travel hours can look into the Employee choice program for extension.
All of the details for both of these programs can be read in the PDF document provided by Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air here: http://splash.alaskasworld.com/travel/forms/nonrevresource.pdf.
“Let Your Career Take Flight” – Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air Jobs
By accessing the https://careers.alaskaair.com website, you will be able to see all of the current job openings for both Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air. Once you click the link, you have to choose which airline you are interested in looking for positions. After you have chosen, go to the top of the screen and type in your desired location (city, state or country) and what kind of job opportunity you are looking for (the title of the position or related keywords) and click the green “Find Jobs” button to continue. You also have the alternative of browsing through all of the job openings, by clicking the “All Jobs” link next to the green button. You will see that the companies are looking for employees in various states (such as Alaska, Washington or California), for different purposes (like Customer Service Agent, Ramp Service or Mobile Development Evangelist). You can then narrow down your search by filtering by relevance, country, state, city or title.
Alaska Airlines offers a large variety of benefits for their employees, such as travel privileges, health care, 401K, performance rewards, holiday pay, employee stock purchase plan, employee giving and volunteering programs, paid time off, relocation support, work or life employee assistance, family and medical leave, employee discounts and more. The core values of Alaska Airlines are safety, integrity, heart, partnership, innovation and continuous improvement. For more information about how you can become an Alaska Airlines or Horizon Air employee and apply for any one of their job openings, you can access the website https://careers.alaskaair.com. For all other details regarding public information about the airline, go to www.alaskaair.com.